Articles >> How To? articles > How to Remove Black Spots on Face

How to Remove Black Spots on Face

How to Remove Black Spots on Face
Hiding black spots on face is quite difficult until makeup can also not hide them completely. Here are few steps to achieve removal of black spots on face as well getting a natural glow for your skin.
Source:  Shahnaz Hussain

• When you are going out apply a sunscreen with high SPF. Mix rice powder with curd and apply on your face as a facial scrub once or twice a week. Rub gently on the skin with tiny circular movements, especially on the dark spots. Leave on for a few minutes, and then wash with water.

• Mix equal quantities of honey and lemon juice and apply on the face everyday. Wash after 15 minutes with water. For a good result curd or buttermilk can also be applied daily.

• Twice a week, apply a face mask. Mix three teaspoons of oatmeal with one teaspoon each of honey, curd and lemon juice, or egg white. Apply on the face, avoiding the lips and the area around the eyes. Wash after half-an-hour.

More related articles to How to Remove Black Spots on Face:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "How to Remove Black Spots on Face" filed under How To? articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for How to Remove Black Spots on Face

012
  1. Lacto D-tan Face Pack

on Mar 3 2015 1:31AM Report Abuse JITU
  2. hiiii.my face on pimple and dark spots how can i remove this plzz tell me the solution..

on Feb 27 2015 11:19AM Report Abuse YO YO MAXI GILL
  3. hello,m radhika shukla meri problem ye hai ki mere nose pr black spots ho gaye hain bahut sari cheezen try kr chuki hun but koi aaram ni h so plz give me solution.help me.my age is 26 year.

on Jan 4 2015 12:05PM Report Abuse RADHIKA SHUKLA
  4. sir meri face pe bht sare pimple ho rahe he or dark spot ho jate he to plz ap mujhe bataiye k me kya kru pimple or dark spot se muhje chutkara mil jaye plz jaldi bataiye me kya kru ki pimple or spot kaviv na ho plz bataiye.

on Jan 3 2015 8:37AM Report Abuse SANGITA
  5. Sakshi,take castor oil add a pinch of baking soda apply on moles rinse in the morning apply daily for 20 days

on Dec 18 2014 9:48AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  6. mere face pe black til ban rhe hai. plz tell me how can i remove ths???

on Dec 18 2014 2:30AM Report Abuse SAKSHI
  7. Meri age 18 hai aur mere cheeks k uper vale area me brown spot , black spot hai so how to i remove it plz help

on Dec 8 2014 9:35AM Report Abuse NIRANJAN
  8. Hello sir, Meri mmi ki age abhi 40 h un ke face pr sadi ke time se ya jb mai huva tha tb se dark chhaya pdi hu h .kafi dvai li h pr thik nhi huvi h. Plz koi solusition de muje

on Dec 4 2014 12:10AM Report Abuse PRITAM CHOUDHARY
  9. onto my face hot water came.....and after a few days skin on face came out.........tell me how to remove daag onto my face

on Nov 25 2014 11:54PM Report Abuse BIJAY SINGH
  10. Respected sir,Meri age 17 h or mere face pr 6 -7 til nikl gye h mujhe koi solution de jisse ye jldi he thik ho jaye Mai bhut preshan hu

on Nov 23 2014 7:11AM Report Abuse AKASH SHARMA
  11. sir mera face pr bohot black tils hai please tils remove karna ka tips bataiye

on Nov 17 2014 12:49AM Report Abuse SONIA
  12. hi.... mam n sir jo bhi ho meri age 18 hai mere face par 5 black til hai jisse mera face bohot bekar lagata hai bohot paresan hu mai sooooo plzzzz mujhe yah black til hatane ka solution bataiye pllzzzzzzzzzz..........i'am request for u.....

on Nov 15 2014 6:36AM Report Abuse RAHIM KHAN
  13. when i use hair color color is infact in my face and hi is not remove

on Nov 15 2014 12:40AM Report Abuse SUSHIL MORANI
  14. Make paste of oat meal yogurt and fresh lime juice mix and apply on spots. rinse after 20 minutes

on Nov 12 2014 9:50AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  15. Mery nose py BHt brown till hogye hey plz kuch suggestion day dain?

on Nov 11 2014 12:17PM Report Abuse ASH MEHMOOD
  16. mery face py bht dany r un k nishan red clr main hai main ny bht treatment karwaya ha par koi faraq nai para plz mjy koi solution btao meri id py face bool py

on Oct 31 2014 5:00AM Report Abuse SAJID ALI KHAN
  17. Use honey and lemon tip given in article. thanks

on Oct 18 2014 11:09AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  18. Hii mere face pe bhut black til hai plzzz tell me safe home solution to remove moles.plssss rply

on Oct 18 2014 5:06AM Report Abuse MANPREET SIDHU
  19. i have permanent black spots on my face. please provide me the recipe to minimize them. more over those spots which are by birth, how i can remove them.please also suggest me name of some creams also that are helpful in this regard. looking forward for your kind response :)

on Aug 17 2014 1:40PM Report Abuse TAHIR
  20. mere dono chik aur nose per ghaiyinyan ho gaya hai peeling karwane per bhi pura nahi gaya hai meri sadi ke liye dikhane ke cream laga kar chupana padta hai please upaye batayen 3-4 years se paresaan hun.

on Aug 13 2014 4:48AM Report Abuse RUHI PERVEEN
  21. Zulqanain and Manoj you can choose any tip from this article hope this will give you good result.

on Aug 7 2014 4:16AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  22. i have dark spot on my face,so what can i do

on Aug 6 2014 5:22AM Report Abuse ZULQURNAIN SHAH
  23. i have dark spots on my face due to pumpilsfor these reason my looks ugly

on Aug 4 2014 7:07AM Report Abuse MANOJ
  24. Thanks for these tips.. Pls tell me jo born til face pe hote hai ya body pe unka koi easy solution btado....

on Jul 15 2014 11:51PM Report Abuse PRIYA BATRA
  25. Wazir Khan, You did not mentioned your problem if you having black spots on your face then you can folow these remedies. thanks

on Jun 7 2014 12:16PM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM