Articles >> Health articles > 10 Home Remedies for Canker Sores

10 Home Remedies for Canker Sores

10 Home Remedies for Canker Sores
Canker sores are a painful condition of mouth. Canker sores can form on gums, inside cheeks, lips and tongue. During the time of canker sore is so painful to spend because it causes pain while eating and drinking. Ten home remedies are given below to cure painful canker sores.
Source:  Amber Saleem

• Canker sores are also known as mouth ulcers, small red bumps with yellow and white centers, are disruptions of oral mucosa and can be really painful. Canker sores can form on gums, inside cheeks, lips and tongue. They are very common and usually heal in one or twice week. But during the time of canker sore is so painful to spend because it causes pain while eating and drinking. Ten home remedies are given below to cure painful canker sores.

• 1- Salt or Baking Powder Solution

• Mix 1 teaspoon salt or baking powder in one cup warm water. Swish around inside your mouth and spit out, repeating two or three times a day.

• 2- Hydrogen Peroxide Solution

• Mix equal quantity of water and hydrogen peroxide in a small bowl. Dab a cotton swab to the solution and apply on canker sores. Do not swallow the solution. Hydrogen peroxide as an antiseptic agent will help to reduce amount of bacteria from the mouth.

• 3- Aloe Vera and Baking Soda

• Rinse mouth with aloe vera juice then place baking soda on canker sores holding with swab about 2-3 minutes.

• 4- Plum Juice

• Take 1-2 tbsp plum juice and use it as mouth wash or wet cotton ball in juice and hold on canker sore for a few minutes.

• 5- Wet Tea Bag

• Press a used tea bag against the canker sore for several minutes. The tea bag contains tannic acid which helps to relieve pain and also cure the canker sore.

• 6- Tea Tree Oil

• Mix 10 % tea tree oil in 90 % water and use it as mouth wash. Tea tree oil is considered best for skin disinfection.

• 7- Ice

• Apply a small sized ice cube directly over the canker sore and allow it to dissolve slowly. It will not disappear canker sore, but it will relief from the pain. The other way is use ice cold water to rinse mouth. If this remedy follows on early stage of canker sore then you will not feel much pain and discomfort.

• 8- Onion

• Onion has healing properties to canker sores. Take a small piece of raw onion and press it gently against the canker sore for about five minutes so that the juice goes inside the canker sore. It will help to heal the pain and disappear canker sore.

• 9- Sage

• Get advantage from sage for instant relief from the pain associated with canker sores. For making sage tea; add about three teaspoon of sage leaves to two glass of boiling water and allow boiling about fifteen minutes. Let it cool and then use it to rinse your mouth several times a day.

• 10- Avoid Foods

• Avoid spicy foods as well as abrasive foods such as nuts to minimize the discomfort and irritation of canker sores.

• Follow above home remedies to get relief from canker sore pain. These remedies will really work and deals cancer sore effectively.

More related articles to 10 Home Remedies for Canker Sores:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "10 Home Remedies for Canker Sores" filed under Health articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for 10 Home Remedies for Canker Sores

1. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now 2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

on May 9 2020 12:30AM Report Abuse MAEY MOEGAN
  2. My 16 year old daughter Pearl was diagnosed of herpes 3 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. she have also tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was not successful. i started combing the web to sought for any other means of saving my daughter. just then, i came across a comment on Dr Uromi herbal Medicine and decided to give it a try. he prepared the herbs and sent it to us. my daughter used it as directed and not up to two weeks, my daughter regained her health. Dr Uromi cures all kinds of sickness like herpes,fibroid,HIV/AIDS,Tuberculosis etc… contact him on WhatsApp: 2349021374574 or email Druromiherbalhome@gmail.com

on May 3 2020 4:52AM Report Abuse LISA
  3. Please share as you read okay you may save a soul today, natural herbsare really great, I was cured from HSV by a doctor called DR OKITI from West Africa, now I believe that natural herbs and roots has their own way of working, based on medical report I was told that HSV has no cure even when I saw a post about Dr OKITI how he cured many people with his herbal medicine I doubted it at first but just decided to give it a try because I was so desperately trying to get rid of my problems not knowing it was going to be the end of this deadly virus in my body, please if you have anyone with this same virus or diseases like this contact Dr OKITI on EMAIL:DROKITIHERBALHOME100@GMAIL.COM. I'm a living testimony of his herbal medicine and don't forget to share as you read okay, please save a soul today.

on Apr 25 2020 7:39PM Report Abuse RICHARD COVENANT
  4. I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solution. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr UROMI a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from Genital herpes and shingles, this i had suffered from for the past 2 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine he sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 14 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested Genital Herpes NEGATIVE. I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr UROMI because I got to know him through a friend he cured from too. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr UROMI through his email. Druromiherbalhome@gmail.com  or whats app  2349021374574

on Apr 19 2020 3:18AM Report Abuse LISA
  5. HELLO EVERYONE I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 8 months and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first month , I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man DR WONDERS and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to DR WONDERS telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the DR assured me that I have cured, after 2 weeks i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other like HSV1,2,HPV1,2,3,CANER HIV,COLE SORES,COPD/MND, ETC you can email DR WONDERS on{DR.WONDERSPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM sir I am indeed grateful for the help you can also CALL/WHATSAPP him on this number 2349059484309 ,,.....

on Apr 15 2020 7:40AM Report Abuse JACKWANGER
  6. MY HIV HEALING TESTIMONYMy mouth is short of words, i am so happy because Dr voodoo has healed me from HIV ailment which i have been suffering from the past 5years now, i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, i have tried all means in life to always i can become HIV negative one day, but there was no answer until i found Dr voodoo the parish of African who provide me some healing spell that he uses to help me, now i am glad telling everyone that i am now HIV Negative, i am very happy, thank you Dr voodoo for helping my life comes back newly without any form of crisis, may the good lord that i serve blessed you Dr voodoo and equip you to the higher grade for healing my life. i am so amazed. so i will announced to everyone in this whole world that is HIV positive to please follow my advice and get healed on time, because we all knows that HIV disease is a deadly type,contact Dr voodoo for your HIV healing spell today at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Contact Dr. VOODOO on: /WhatsApp no:or callhim 2348140120719 OR email him at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com He willbe always happy to assist you online and ensure you get healed on time, contactDr voodoo today for your healing spell immediately, thank you sir.

on Apr 12 2020 9:47AM Report Abuse MORGAN
  7. There is a herbal cure for all infections like Staphylococcus, Vagina Discharge,Vagina Dryness, Gonorrhea, Watery Sperm, Diabetes, Yeast Infection, Urinary Tract Infection, Blockage Tube Fibroid, Convulsion, Pile, High Blood Pressure, Hypertension, Toilet Disease, Ovulation problem, HIV/IDS, Herpes, Epilepsy, Stroke, Cancer, Dementia, Infertility etc Contact HERBALIST RAZOR on WhatsApp 2349065420442 or email (drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com),HE HELPED ME WHEN I  NEEDED HELP.

on Mar 30 2020 10:27AM Report Abuse LISA SHARON