Articles >> Tips & Totkays articles > Blisters (Chalay) In Mouth

Blisters (Chalay) In Mouth

Blisters (Chalay) In Mouth
Blisters is a mouth disease usually affects children and also occur in adults. Here is effective tip by Zubaida Tariq for preventing blisters.
Source:  Zubaida Tariq

• Blisters (Chalay) In Mouth

• Blisters in the mouth are common among children and can also occur in adults. It is usually a harmless condition, even though it can be unpleasant. Once you’ve discovered that you have Blisters in the mouth treat yourself with this remedy.

• Take coriander powder little bit mix it with honey and eat it. Apply glycerin on effected areas. Take 1 banana with 1 cup yogurt and eat it daily.

More related articles to Blisters (Chalay) In Mouth:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Blisters (Chalay) In Mouth" filed under Tips & Totkays articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Blisters (Chalay) In Mouth

1. I did everything but those are not going now I have in my throat on my tonsil which I fill with those bloody blister and can't eat since 3 days. It's very easy to say that it will be fine but very hard to face and you say harmless tell me how those are harmless?

on Sep 17 2017 6:39AM Report Abuse WASIAHMED
  2. Zubaida Appa ji mayri zuban par bohat chale bantay hai pata nahi ku main bohat parashan ho khanay may be bohat problem hoti hai plz batay in ka kia hall hai k ya na nikal kary kahnay main koi chiz isi ho jo in ko rookti ho wo chiz batay plz

on Jun 21 2017 7:45AM Report Abuse HAFEEZ
  3. zubaida. plzzzz help. mery mooh chalay nikltay ha. koi ilaaj Braden plzzzz. me boht preshan hu

on Jan 17 2017 3:04PM Report Abuse NAEEM
  4. Dear Doctor, Please be informed my daughter age 5.5 years always suffering from Blisters (Chalay) in Mouth and can't eat anything, kindly advice.Thank you,

on Sep 27 2016 6:17AM Report Abuse FASIH
  5. Sir, i am suffering in Blister in mouth since three four year when winter season start they suddenly grow and start a painful and very poor condition. some my friend said this problem of blister due to outside food and late brake fast and lunch. but i tired eat on time due to apart from home i could not maintain my meal routine on time that doc advise..Regards:Tanveer Ahmed From Lahore.

on Aug 13 2016 5:29AM Report Abuse TANVEER AHMED
  6. Asalamoalaikum sir / mam merI problem ye hai k mere face pr pimples to khatem ho gai hain lekin dagh nehi khtam howe please mujhe bataI me kya karoon meri age 16 hai Take care Allahafiz

on Jun 27 2016 3:30AM Report Abuse MUQADAS NAWAZ
  7. salaam...mere munn me taqreeban 2 saal se ulcer type ka white nishaan hai 3 month se dr se dawaai bi li lekin kuch farak nai padha mehrbaani farma ke aap iska koi ilaaj bataye aapki badi nawazish hogi...ALLAH haafiz

on May 15 2016 7:00AM Report Abuse NASIR ISMAIL
  8. Dear Islamuddin, Kindly follow the above mentioned remedies.

on Dec 6 2015 9:29PM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM
  9. Dear Sir/Madam,I am suffering from Blisters in mouth since last 6 month. I have yet changed many doctors but unfortunately i didnt get relief so far, can you please let further treatment or advise.Regards.

on Dec 4 2015 4:18AM Report Abuse ISLAMUDDIN
  10. sir mary sath masla boht nazuk hai mary muh may chaaly boht niklaty hain har mahiny bad 10 din nikalty hain ma kuch kha b ni sakta plz mara masla solve karain

on Sep 1 2015 10:50AM Report Abuse RASHID
  11. AOA. em from lahoreand my age is 24, sir mara sath ek masla 4 saal sa jasy hi garam mosum start hota ha maray moo ma danay banana start ho jaty han.jasy hi med lata hoon thk. ya kam pori garmian rahta ha. suggest me some med or Alternative Soloution.i will be very thank full 2 u.Umair.pervaiz33@gmail.com

on Mar 19 2015 6:22PM Report Abuse UMAIR
  12. Salaam.I have a mouth fungus ulsar.ent dr said.skin dr said it is licensed planes.now I eat Capsol for fungus.use gliseen. I m so worried Plz tell me mouth ulser or fungus ghrelo total jazakAllah

on Mar 18 2015 3:29PM Report Abuse SABA ATTARIA
  13. sir mai 4dino se chale se pareshan hu medicine bhi.lifaida nhi ho raha plz koi ilaz batae.

on Jul 12 2014 11:35AM Report Abuse HEENA
  14. All d ppl who r suffring wd mouth ulsr better try d tooh paste name " hi-sals" and suplemnt of vit c. Jst try u wl c d diffrnc

on May 4 2014 1:41PM Report Abuse ALI
  15. dear sir pichle 7 salon se mujhy mouth ulcer ki bemari hy hr garmy k season mian mere mouth ulcer hota hy sardi main theek ho jata hy ab main medicine kaha kaha k tang aa gia hon kisi ko kuch pta nhi chal rha k waja kia hy kuin dany nikal ate hain ap hi btain ab mian kia kron sirf garmy mian hi dany niklte hian

on May 31 2013 5:31AM Report Abuse SHAHID IMRAN
  16. hello: zubida je mujhe aap say yeh poochna hai kay mouth kat blisters (chalay) kyun bantay hai meray mouth main aksar summer season main ban jatay hai please in ka koi mutaqil ilaj batian is email per himdad65@yahoo.com mujhe poori umeed hai kay aap zaroor reply karay ge thankyou

on Jun 19 2012 7:10AM Report Abuse SAIMA