Articles >> Tips & Totkays articles > 25 Uses of Kalonji Oil or Black Seed Oil

25 Uses of Kalonji Oil or Black Seed Oil

25 Uses of Kalonji Oil or Black Seed Oil
Black Seed Oil contains more than 100 components. It is an excellent healer and its areas of application range from external skin care (psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, joints & scalp massage) to internal use as a treatment for various complaints (asthma, arthritis, immune system). Read this article to know how you can get benefits of kalonji oil. Buy Kalonji Oil at Shop.KhanaPakana.com
Source:  Amber Saleem

• Buy 100% Pure Kalonji / Black Seed Oil and Seeds from KhanaPakana.com Shop

• Studies have shown that kalonji oil is an effective anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory remedy. As a result, it is often used to fight infections and strengthen the immune system. It contains over 100 valuable nutrients. It is comprised of approximately 21% protein, 38% carbohydrates, and 35% plant fats and oils. Kalonji oil provides a rich supply of polyunsaturated fatty acids. These ingredients play a key role in daily health and wellness. Kalonji oil has over 1400 years history of use. Many ancient books and text suggest the following traditional uses for kalonji oil.

• 1- Asthma Attack

• To treat the asthma attack mix 10 drops of kalonji oil and one tea spoon honey in one glass warm water. Drink it as morning drink and once after dinner. Forty days treatment gives a positive result.

• 2- Bleeding of Nose

• Bleeding of nose is a common problem among kids especially in hot days of summer. For its treatment burn a clean white paper. To the ashes add twenty two drops of kalonji oil and apply inside the nose.

• 3- Burns

• To treat the burns combine 5 gm kalonji oil, 30 gm olive oil, 15 grams of Calamus (BUCH) and 80 grams of Mehendi leaves. Application on burns and feel soothing.

• 4- Chest Irritation & Stomach Trouble

• Follow a three days treatment to control chest irritation and stomach trouble. Make a mixture by adding half tea spoon kalonji oil in a cup of warm milk. Drink it two times in a day.

• 5- Cough & Congestion

• Take some kalonji oil, add desi Ghee and little salt and rub it on throat and chest once a day. Taking ½ teaspoon of kalonji oil daily in the morning is also beneficial.

• 6- Constipation

• Mix ten drops of black kalonji oil with one teaspoon castor oil in mild warm milk and drink.

• 7- Dandruff

• Mix 10 gms of kalonji oil, 30 gms of olive oil, 30 gms of mehindi powder. Heat for a while and apply paste on scalps when becomes cool, rinse well with shampoo after one hour.

• 8- Diabetic

• Take one cup of black tea with one tea spoon kalonji oil in it. Take it twice a day, in the morning and before going to bed. Continue taking it for least forty days. After that take some sweet to check the sugar level. If it is on normal level, stop taking black tea.

• 9- Ear Infection

• Mix equal amount of kalonji oil and pure olive oil, mild warm it and put a few drops in ear.

• 10- Fever Treatment

• For the treatment of simple fever. In a half cup of water add half lemon juice and half tea spoon of kalonji oil; mix well and use it twice a day. Treatment may continue until you get relief from fever.

• 11- Fresh Face

• For the freshness of your face use this remedy. Mix up three table spoons of honey, half table spoon kalonji oil and half tea spoon olive oil. Apply this mixture on your face twice a day in the morning and before sleep. Continue treatment at least forty days.

• 12- Hair Loss & Premature Greying

• Scrub the scalp thoroughly with lemon; leave it for fifteen minutes & shampoo. After getting dried apply kalonji oil to whole scalp, continue for six weeks.

• 13- Headache

• Headache is one of the major diseases of present era. To get rid from it, at the time of headache message kalonji oil on the forehead and near ears. If you should not feel easy then also drink half tea spoon kalonji oil twice a day.

• 14- Heart Attack

• To lower down the risk of heart attack use this effective treatment. Mix half tea spoon of kalonji oil in one cup of goat milk and use it twice a day. This will liquefy the fats & widen the veins & arteries. Avoid fatty foods. Continue drinking for ten days and after that take it once a day.

• 15- Joint Pain

• Swelling on ankle and other pains in the joints are terrible to face. Make an effective remedy by mixing one tea spoon vinegar, two tea spoons of honey and add half tea spoon of kalonji oil. Use this mixture two times a day before breakfast & after dinner and also massage with same oils. Avoid gas producing elements for 21 days.

• 16- Memory Power

• Weak memory power and forgetfulness is a great issue in many people. To strengthen memory power boil 10 gm mint leaves in half cup water. Strain and mix half tea spoon kalonji oil and take it twice a day. Continue treatment for twenty days.

• 17- Migraine

• Add one drop of kalonji oil in the opposite nasal area of the headache. Head massage with black kalonji oil and drink ten drops of kalonji oil once a day to relief from migraine.

• 18- Obesity

• Take half tea spoon of kalonji oil, two tea spoons of honey mixed in lukewarm water and take twice a day. It will help to overcome your obesity. You also need to avoid from fried foods and bakery items.

• 19- Perfect Sleep

• For a perfect good night sleep, right after dinner take half tea spoon kalonji oil with one tea spoon honey and enjoy a sound sleep.

• 20- Piles and Madness

• Take half teaspoon of kalonji oil mixed with one cup black tea, take twice a day before breakfast & after dinner. Avoid hot & spicy items.

• 21- Pimples & Acne

• Take one cup sweet lime juice or pineapple juice add half teaspoon of kalonji oil twice a time daily. Before breakfast & after dinner for four weeks.

• 22- Severe Cold

• To treat the severe cold, take half cup of water add half tea spoon kalonji oil and quarter tea spoon of olive oil; mix together and strain. Add two drops of strained mixture into the nose. Use this twice a day for better result.

• 23- Tooth Ache & Swelling Gums

• Mix half teaspoon of kalonji oil with warm water & gargle the mouth. Also apply kalonji oil on the affected tooth, it will lighten pain quickly.

• 24- Weakness of Brain

• To increase brain power take one teaspoon of ghee or two teaspoons of milk cream with two drops of kalonji oil and add sugar for taste, take it daily before breakfast. Continue until gets good result.

• 25- White and Black Spots on Skin

• Make a solution by mixing one cup white vinegar and one tea spoon kalonji oil. Apply this mixture on affected areas before sleep at night and rinse off in the morning. Repeat this until get a clear skin.

• Important Note: The articles presented are provided by third party authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of KhanaPakana.com. They should not be considered as medical advice or diagnosis. Consult with your physician prior to following any suggestions provided.

• Buy Herbal Organic Black Seed Oil and Seeds

More related articles to 25 Uses of Kalonji Oil or Black Seed Oil:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "25 Uses of Kalonji Oil or Black Seed Oil" filed under Tips & Totkays articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for 25 Uses of Kalonji Oil or Black Seed Oil

1. Join me celebrate for these great and perfect day which my lord god has done for using these great and powerful healing doctor called doctor Hazzan to heal my HIV/AIDS Which has been chocking me up for over 3year now without solutions, i have seek for solutions online, and through hospital, they keep on giving me orientations about drugs that can extend my years.now since doctor HAZZAN has helped me to erased my disease out of my life, i we owe you greatly for healing me truly and to again, contact dr.hazzanherbalcentre@gmail.com for your cure today.EMAIL.. dr.hazzanherbalcentre@gmail.com or call/whatsapp 2348169340571

on Aug 26 2018 6:02AM Report Abuse YASIR MOHAMMED
  2. MY HIV HEALING TESTIMONYMy mouth is short of words, i am so happy because Dr voodoo has healed me from HIV ailment which i have been suffering from the past 5years now, i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, i have tried all means in life to always i can become HIV negative one day, but there was no answer until i found Dr voodoo the parish of African who provide me some healing spell that he uses to help me, now i am glad telling everyone that i am now HIV Negative, i am very happy, thank you Dr voodoo for helping my life comes back newly without any form of crisis, may the good lord that i serve blessed you Dr voodoo and equip you to the higher grade for healing my life. i am so amazed. so i will announced to everyone in this whole world that is HIV positive to please follow my advice and get healed on time, because we all knows that HIV disease is a deadly type,contact Dr voodoo for your HIV healing spell today at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com He will be always happy to assist you online and ensure you get healed on time, contact Dr voodoo today for your healing spell immediately, you can also add him on whatsApp 2349061243458 thank you sir.

on Aug 22 2018 4:57PM Report Abuse MORGAN
  3. I have been suffering from (HPV) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the Internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr osaze oshoregbemhe and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr osaze oshoregbemhe telling him about my (Herpes Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Great Dr osaze oshoregbemhe assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email oshoregbemhehealinghome@gmail.com or call number 2349053289227.kelvin donald

on Aug 20 2018 7:34PM Report Abuse KELVIN DONALD

on Jul 8 2018 3:34PM Report Abuse ROSE
  5. i have read testimonies about this great man called Dr Moonlight how he helped people to get pregnant and also help people to cure Herpes simplex virus with his herbal medicine, so i decided to give him a try, i am here today to give my own testimony on how this great man helped me to cure my Herpes disease and also helped my sister to get pregnant, i just told him and he said he was going to work on it miraculously and in a short period of time i was lifted from these terrible disease. And it took my sister just a week to get pregnant after he was done. Contact this great man and He will help you no matter the problem you are facing. Email via: moonlightspellcaster@gmail.com THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. MOONLIGHT. . HERPES . HIV/AIDS . CANCER1,Hepatites2,Diebetis3,Sinfilise4,Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm5,Adverse Childhood Experiences,6,Acquired Immune Deficiency syndrome (HIV/AIDs)7,Trypanosomiasis(Sleeping Sickness)8,Asthma9,stomach Infection10,Goloria11,Pytogen(Dust Infection12,Nemonia e.t.c.You can contact him via: Email: moonlightspellcaster@gmail.com

on Jul 8 2018 9:33AM Report Abuse CINDY CRAIGE
  6. Hello everyone, i don't just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for Herpes Disease, i have been Herpes since last three years but today i am happy that i am cured from Herpes with herbal medicine of Dr Haberle the great healer,i was browsing the internet searching for help when i came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr Haberle cure his Herpes i was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr Haberle brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. i am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly contact this great healer on his email address: drhaberlespelltemple@gmail.com or drhaberlespelltemple@yahoo.com please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine.once more contact him now or his Whats app Number: 27643508906.

on Jun 29 2018 6:51AM Report Abuse DAVE HORAN
  7. God bless Dr. Egbesu for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2010 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES.out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Egbesu, how he cured HERPES/HIV with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 8 days later i was cured from HERPES/HIV,thank you greategbesutemple@gmail.com Dr Egbesu ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SIRDr Egbesu cure the flowing virus, contact or add him on whatsapp 2348158836673 contact his united state office on call/text 12057193764 1 cancer cure2 diabetes cure3 ringing ear4 herpes cure5 warts cure6 HPV cure7 Hiv8 get your ex back9 pregnancy herbal medicine10 prostate enlargement 11 Hepatitis B

on Jun 27 2018 9:31PM Report Abuse GREINER CHAD
  8. I'm From United states. Hello all viewer on-line HIV has a cure but doctor said HIV/Aids has no cure until i met Dr JOHN who help me to cure the HIV virus from my system. I was infected with HIV/AIDS in 2016, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how i can get a solution, so that my body can be okay. until this faithful day as i was browsing the net I saw a testimony on how Dr JOHN helped people in curing HIV Disease, quickly I copied his Email so i contacted him for solution for my HIV cure, Dr JOHN told me that his going to prepare herbal medicine for my health, then he prepared the medicine and sent it to me through DHL courier to my house address i gave to him and luckily after a month of taking it my HIV was cured. Dr JOHN is well recognize across the global as one of the best herbalist doctor in Africa, you don’t have to be sad anymore or share your tears anymore on this disease when the cure have already be found by Dr JOHN Herbal medicine, He also cure HERPES,CANCER, ALS,HEPATITIS B, DIABETIC ,call/WhatsApp his Mobile number: 2347064365391 or Email him on: drjohnhivcurehome@gmail.com

on Jun 26 2018 12:47PM Report Abuse ROBISON AMELIA
  9. I'm From United states. Hello all viewer on-line HIV has a cure but doctor said HIV/Aids has no cure until i met Dr JOHN who help me to cure the HIV virus from my system. I was infected with HIV/AIDS in 2016, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how i can get a solution, so that my body can be okay. until this faithful day as i was browsing the net I saw a testimony on how Dr JOHN helped people in curing HIV Disease, quickly I copied his Email so i contacted him for solution for my HIV cure, Dr JOHN told me that his going to prepare herbal medicine for my health, then he prepared the medicine and sent it to me through DHL courier to my house address i gave to him and luckily after a month of taking it my HIV was cured. Dr JOHN is well recognize across the global as one of the best herbalist doctor in Africa, you don’t have to be sad anymore or share your tears anymore on this disease when the cure have already be found by Dr JOHN Herbal medicine, He also cure HERPES,CANCER, ALS,HEPATITIS B, DIABETIC ,call/WhatsApp his Mobile number: 2347064365391 or Email him on: drjohnhivcurehome@gmail.com

on Jun 24 2018 2:04PM Report Abuse ROBISON AMELIA
  10. i am Rose from UNITED STATES i was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS for over 12 years which made loose my job and my relationship with my fiance after he discovered that i was having HIV, he departed from me i tried all my best to make him stays with me, but neglected me until a friend of mine on Facebook from Singapore told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing spell, he sent me the email address to contact and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he want from me and surprisingly on Sunday last week He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( HIV NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, Please do not en-devour to email drtebe2@gmail.com or whatsapp Dr Tebe on 2348140544262 for healings Thanks

on Jun 18 2018 2:17PM Report Abuse ROSE
  11. i am Rose from UNITED STATES i was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS for over 12 years which made loose my job and my relationship with my fiance after he discovered that i was having HIV, he departed from me i tried all my best to make him stays with me, but neglected me until a friend of mine on Facebook from Singapore told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing spell, he sent me the email address to contact and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he want from me and surprisingly on Sunday last week He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( HIV NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, Please do not en-devour to email drtebe2@gmail.com or whatsapp Dr Tebe on 2348140544262 for healings Thanks

on Jun 11 2018 12:06AM Report Abuse ROSE
  12. Note! Am from England, I want to thank Dr Mercy for helping me Getting Rid of my HIV VIRUS. I was Diagnosed of this Virus for 3 years but after the Usage of Dr Mercy Herbal Medicine, I was Cured and up till now, The Symptoms of the HIV Virus is completely Gone.. So anyone who wants to reach Dr Mercy should do that by emailing him mercyherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsApp call him 2349051208634.God we Bless You

on Jun 10 2018 11:20PM Report Abuse MORGAN
  13. i am Rose from UNITED STATES i was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS for over 12 years which made loose my job and my relationship with my fiance after he discovered that i was having HIV, he departed from me i tried all my best to make him stays with me, but neglected me until a friend of mine on Facebook from Singapore told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing spell, he sent me the email address to contact and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he want from me and surprisingly on Sunday last week He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( HIV NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, Please do not en-devour to email drtebe2@gmail.com or whatsapp Dr Tebe on 2348140544262 for healings Thanks

on Jun 1 2018 4:08PM Report Abuse ROSE
  14. i am Rose from UNITED STATES i was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS for over 12 years which made loose my job and my relationship with my fiance after he discovered that i was having HIV, he departed from me i tried all my best to make him stays with me, but neglected me until a friend of mine on Facebook from Singapore told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing spell, he sent me the email address to contact and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he want from me and surprisingly on Sunday last week He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( HIV NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, Please do not en-devour to email drtebe2@gmail.com or whatsapp Dr Tebe on 2348140544262 for healings Thanks

on May 31 2018 11:26AM Report Abuse ROSE
  15. Dr Okaya cast a lottery spell for me and i won $50 million US dollars..Read my review and contact him now for your own lottery winning numbers.Words are not enough to express my profound gratitude for the wonderful thing Dr. OKAYA did for me. Have anybody heard of this great spell caster who help to win Lottery and clear all your debts and buy your self a big house and car and also have a comfortable life living. His Lottery spell is wonders and work very fast. He help me to won a big money that change my life and my family. Recently i won $50 million US dollars , It was a dream come true for me and my family. Your Lottery spell made wonders and miracles. Thank you so much sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me.I am extremely grateful for the Lottery spell you did for me. If you want to win lottery like me all you need to do is contact Okaya spell Temple that give me the rightful wining numbers of the below email :OKAYASPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM OR PHONE/WHATS APP : 27814506790

on May 30 2018 9:13AM Report Abuse KATE JACKSON
  16. Hello Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist doctor who helped me . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at {dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com}or whatsapp him number: 2348132777335.Contact him today and you will have a testimony...Good luck!Dr. Azuka Also Cures:1. Pregnancy problem 2. HERPES 1/23. CANCER4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)5. Hepatitis B6. chronic pancreatic7. Emphysema8. COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease

on May 29 2018 11:08PM Report Abuse LISA CAILLO
  17. I never believed i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man dr.okorom and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to dr.okoromspellhome@live.com telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor Shapson assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my Dr to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email dr.okorom on : dr.okoromspellhome@live.com..

on May 29 2018 11:49AM Report Abuse SHARONMATAS
  18. Hello viewers I am glad to have met with the powerful herbal healer called Dr voodoo who use his herbs to cure my HIV disease I suffered from 15years, but now I am a happy woman and i am free from this sickness that has been problem to my living, after using Dr voodoo herbal medicine within 1week i was diagnose negative, I will recommend Dr voodoo to everyone reading this article because this herbal healer is capable to heal anything, the scientist said has no cure, Email him : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or add Dr voodoo on whatsApp: 2349061243458

on May 28 2018 10:27PM Report Abuse DIVINE CASTER
  19. Thanks to dr.ezomo for his good work I never believe that ALS has cure, I was ALS over 3 year now before I came across a comment about howdr.ezomo cure ALS and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mindthat he cant cure ALS I just decided to give it a try I contact him thatnight luckily to me he replied me, but I dont believe him I thought it wasa scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ezomo if he is saying thetruth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and Iwaited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for checkup and I went for HIV test I cant believe I was negative,am so happy andgrateful to God for using Dr ezomo to cure me, that is the reason why idecided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommendDr ezomo to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number 2349069171173 dr.ezomo for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,He can also cure so many sickness

on May 28 2018 8:54AM Report Abuse WILLSON CARE
  20. I never believed i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man dr.okorom and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to dr.okoromspellhome@live.com telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor Shapson assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my Dr to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email dr.okorom on : dr.okoromspellhome@live.com

on May 23 2018 11:27PM Report Abuse SHARONMATAS
  21. I'm 40 years old female I tested genital herpes (HSV1-2) positive in 2002. I was having bad outbreaks. EXTREMELY PAINFUL. I have try different kinds of drugs and treatment by the medical doctors all to know was avail. Six months ago I was desperately online searching for a helpful remedies for genital herpes (HSV1-2) cure, which i come across some helpful remedies on how Dr TEBE have help so many people in curing genital herpes (HSV1-2) with the help of herbal treatment because I too believe there is someone somewhere in the world who can cure herpes completely. As of the past 2 months, however, I've been following his herpes protocol Via drtebe2@gmail.com or 2348140544262 and it stopped all outbreaks completely! To my greatest surprise I was cured completely by following the protocol of his herbal medicine . Don't be discouraged by the medical doctors. There is a cure for HSV with the help of herbs and roots by a herbalist Dr call Dr TEBE he is so kind and truthful with his herbal treatment, kindly contact him for more information Via drtebe2@gmail.com or WhatsApp DR on 2348140544262you will be lucky as i am today

on May 19 2018 12:36PM Report Abuse RITA
  22. i am Rose from UNITED STATES i was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS for over 12 years which made loose my job and my relationship with my fiance after he discovered that i was having HIV, he departed from me i tried all my best to make him stays with me, but neglected me until a friend of mine on Facebook from Singapore told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing spell, he sent me the email address to contact and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he want from me and surprisingly on Sunday last week He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( HIV NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, Please do not en-devour to email drtebe2@gmail.com or whatsapp Dr Tebe on 2348140544262 for healings Thanks

on May 7 2018 8:43PM Report Abuse ROSE
  23. There is a cure for herpes. My name is Ary Rojas i was herpes positive for years and came across some post of a doctor call Ookoh and the good jobs on how he has cure people who was also HERPES positive and now they are now negative.I contacted doctor okoh about my problem with herpes, he assured me of a cure and i trusted him on it which he sent to me. after going according to the instruction and the assured date given to me by the doctor, i went for a medical verification and i was confirm negative. The reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HERPES is because they believe there is no cure for it but with doctor okoh medication which can easily get rid and totally cure the symptoms of HERPES in the body which I'm also a living testimony that doctor okoh can cure HERPES VIRUS. If you are a victim still living with HERPES, kindly contact doctor okoh on FACEBOOK PAGE: dr.okohherbalmedicineEMAIL: drokohspelhome@gmail.com

on May 4 2018 11:26PM Report Abuse ARY ROJAS
  24. Am here to appreciate Dr.Zack Balo for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. since 2016 now I have been living with this virus and it has been giving me challenges, I was so perplexed cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one evening i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr.Zack Balo curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr.Zack Balo on his email address: wiseindividualspell@gmail.com, i told him about my sickness and he told me that i will be cured within 14 days, gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine for me and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, why don't you contact him today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email address;wiseindividualspell@gmail.com or call or text him on his phone number 13203967742.

on Apr 7 2018 11:40PM Report Abuse ASHLEY
  25. Hello everyone, I'm here to testify about my healing from HIV by Dr. Okokhue. I pray that God will always continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you did in my life, I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet for the whole world to see. I’m Robert from Indiana USA. I was tested HIV positive, I saw a blog on how Dr. Okokhue cured people, I did not believe but, I just decided to give him a try, I contacted him and also got my healing, I am so happy. If you have any problem or you are also infected with any disease like:1. HIV/AIDS2. Coronary Artery Disease (Ischemic Heart Disease)3. CANCER, Trachea, Bronchus, and Lung Cancers4. Stroke5. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)6. Lower Respiratory Infections7. Diabetes Mellitus8. Preterm Birth Complications9. Tuberculosis (TB)10.Preterm Birth ComplicationsETCContact him now with his Email:reunionspelltemple01@gmail.com or call his phone number 234 08051778304Please do not fail to tell the whole world when you get healed from any sickness by this great man.

on Mar 20 2018 12:13PM Report Abuse ROBERT