Articles >> Tips & Totkays articles > 25 Uses of Kalonji Oil or Black Seed Oil

25 Uses of Kalonji Oil or Black Seed Oil

25 Uses of Kalonji Oil or Black Seed Oil
Black Seed Oil contains more than 100 components. It is an excellent healer and its areas of application range from external skin care (psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, joints & scalp massage) to internal use as a treatment for various complaints (asthma, arthritis, immune system). Read this article to know how you can get benefits of kalonji oil. Buy Kalonji Oil at Shop.KhanaPakana.com
Source:  Amber Saleem

• Buy 100% Pure Kalonji / Black Seed Oil and Seeds from KhanaPakana.com Shop

• Studies have shown that kalonji oil is an effective anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory remedy. As a result, it is often used to fight infections and strengthen the immune system. It contains over 100 valuable nutrients. It is comprised of approximately 21% protein, 38% carbohydrates, and 35% plant fats and oils. Kalonji oil provides a rich supply of polyunsaturated fatty acids. These ingredients play a key role in daily health and wellness. Kalonji oil has over 1400 years history of use. Many ancient books and text suggest the following traditional uses for kalonji oil.

• 1- Asthma Attack

• To treat the asthma attack mix 10 drops of kalonji oil and one tea spoon honey in one glass warm water. Drink it as morning drink and once after dinner. Forty days treatment gives a positive result.

• 2- Bleeding of Nose

• Bleeding of nose is a common problem among kids especially in hot days of summer. For its treatment burn a clean white paper. To the ashes add twenty two drops of kalonji oil and apply inside the nose.

• 3- Burns

• To treat the burns combine 5 gm kalonji oil, 30 gm olive oil, 15 grams of Calamus (BUCH) and 80 grams of Mehendi leaves. Application on burns and feel soothing.

• 4- Chest Irritation & Stomach Trouble

• Follow a three days treatment to control chest irritation and stomach trouble. Make a mixture by adding half tea spoon kalonji oil in a cup of warm milk. Drink it two times in a day.

• 5- Cough & Congestion

• Take some kalonji oil, add desi Ghee and little salt and rub it on throat and chest once a day. Taking ½ teaspoon of kalonji oil daily in the morning is also beneficial.

• 6- Constipation

• Mix ten drops of black kalonji oil with one teaspoon castor oil in mild warm milk and drink.

• 7- Dandruff

• Mix 10 gms of kalonji oil, 30 gms of olive oil, 30 gms of mehindi powder. Heat for a while and apply paste on scalps when becomes cool, rinse well with shampoo after one hour.

• 8- Diabetic

• Take one cup of black tea with one tea spoon kalonji oil in it. Take it twice a day, in the morning and before going to bed. Continue taking it for least forty days. After that take some sweet to check the sugar level. If it is on normal level, stop taking black tea.

• 9- Ear Infection

• Mix equal amount of kalonji oil and pure olive oil, mild warm it and put a few drops in ear.

• 10- Fever Treatment

• For the treatment of simple fever. In a half cup of water add half lemon juice and half tea spoon of kalonji oil; mix well and use it twice a day. Treatment may continue until you get relief from fever.

• 11- Fresh Face

• For the freshness of your face use this remedy. Mix up three table spoons of honey, half table spoon kalonji oil and half tea spoon olive oil. Apply this mixture on your face twice a day in the morning and before sleep. Continue treatment at least forty days.

• 12- Hair Loss & Premature Greying

• Scrub the scalp thoroughly with lemon; leave it for fifteen minutes & shampoo. After getting dried apply kalonji oil to whole scalp, continue for six weeks.

• 13- Headache

• Headache is one of the major diseases of present era. To get rid from it, at the time of headache message kalonji oil on the forehead and near ears. If you should not feel easy then also drink half tea spoon kalonji oil twice a day.

• 14- Heart Attack

• To lower down the risk of heart attack use this effective treatment. Mix half tea spoon of kalonji oil in one cup of goat milk and use it twice a day. This will liquefy the fats & widen the veins & arteries. Avoid fatty foods. Continue drinking for ten days and after that take it once a day.

• 15- Joint Pain

• Swelling on ankle and other pains in the joints are terrible to face. Make an effective remedy by mixing one tea spoon vinegar, two tea spoons of honey and add half tea spoon of kalonji oil. Use this mixture two times a day before breakfast & after dinner and also massage with same oils. Avoid gas producing elements for 21 days.

• 16- Memory Power

• Weak memory power and forgetfulness is a great issue in many people. To strengthen memory power boil 10 gm mint leaves in half cup water. Strain and mix half tea spoon kalonji oil and take it twice a day. Continue treatment for twenty days.

• 17- Migraine

• Add one drop of kalonji oil in the opposite nasal area of the headache. Head massage with black kalonji oil and drink ten drops of kalonji oil once a day to relief from migraine.

• 18- Obesity

• Take half tea spoon of kalonji oil, two tea spoons of honey mixed in lukewarm water and take twice a day. It will help to overcome your obesity. You also need to avoid from fried foods and bakery items.

• 19- Perfect Sleep

• For a perfect good night sleep, right after dinner take half tea spoon kalonji oil with one tea spoon honey and enjoy a sound sleep.

• 20- Piles and Madness

• Take half teaspoon of kalonji oil mixed with one cup black tea, take twice a day before breakfast & after dinner. Avoid hot & spicy items.

• 21- Pimples & Acne

• Take one cup sweet lime juice or pineapple juice add half teaspoon of kalonji oil twice a time daily. Before breakfast & after dinner for four weeks.

• 22- Severe Cold

• To treat the severe cold, take half cup of water add half tea spoon kalonji oil and quarter tea spoon of olive oil; mix together and strain. Add two drops of strained mixture into the nose. Use this twice a day for better result.

• 23- Tooth Ache & Swelling Gums

• Mix half teaspoon of kalonji oil with warm water & gargle the mouth. Also apply kalonji oil on the affected tooth, it will lighten pain quickly.

• 24- Weakness of Brain

• To increase brain power take one teaspoon of ghee or two teaspoons of milk cream with two drops of kalonji oil and add sugar for taste, take it daily before breakfast. Continue until gets good result.

• 25- White and Black Spots on Skin

• Make a solution by mixing one cup white vinegar and one tea spoon kalonji oil. Apply this mixture on affected areas before sleep at night and rinse off in the morning. Repeat this until get a clear skin.

• Important Note: The articles presented are provided by third party authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of KhanaPakana.com. They should not be considered as medical advice or diagnosis. Consult with your physician prior to following any suggestions provided.

• Buy Herbal Organic Black Seed Oil and Seeds

More related articles to 25 Uses of Kalonji Oil or Black Seed Oil:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "25 Uses of Kalonji Oil or Black Seed Oil" filed under Tips & Totkays articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for 25 Uses of Kalonji Oil or Black Seed Oil

1. Good day to all viewer online am Monica Watson From USA..Texas am so happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr.Zuku the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals Herpes Simplex Virus,so I contacted him base on the testimonies I?m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him today through his email he can help you..drzukuspelltemple@gmail.com and so he can cure types of diseases like,HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HPV,LOW SPERM CAM.. all thank to you Dr Zuku for your kindly help in my life his Mobile number 16177296273

on Oct 9 2017 12:37AM Report Abuse MONICA WATSON
  2. attention you all,i don't just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for HIV, i have been HIV since last three years with my boyfriend but today i am happy that i am HIV_ with herbal medicine of Dr.Emmanuel the great healer,i was browsing the Internet searching for help when i came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr.Emmanuel cure his HIV i was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr.Emmanuel brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. i am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly contact this great healer on his email address: Traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine.once more contact him now: traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or WhatsApp/call him at 2348140033827 once you get inturch with him tell him that i Tracy inform you about is ambition work.good lucky....

on Oct 3 2017 9:25AM Report Abuse TRACY
  3. My name is Tracy Freda, i am so happy to regain a healthy life back, i was cured by Dr Aghatise Herbal Medicine. I am not scared to come out and tell on how i suffered of HIV for 6 years because i am clean/Negative now now, Dr Aghatise sent me a Herbal Medicine that cured me and made my family happy again, even my Doc was surprised to confirm my HIV test result Negative. You can also contact him if you have any health issue like HIV HERPES, CANCER, ALS, HEPATITIS B and many other deadly disease and i assure you that you will be cured with his medicine. contact him with his Email: draghatiseherbalhome@gmail.com or call/Whatsapp 393512217854

on Sep 28 2017 6:30PM Report Abuse TRACY FREDA
  4. Hello viewers! i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr Ogala, cured my HIV VIRUS, i have been detected with HIV virus 2 years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony, i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors, but it didn't cure my HIV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet, then miraculously came across Dr. OGALA the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HIV INFECTION, then i contacted his Email: ( ogalasolutiontemple@gmail.com ) i explained everything to him and prepared herbal medicine that cure my HIV disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine. So viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr OGALA, that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via E-Mail: ( ogalasolutiontemple@gmail.com ) Or call his number ( 2348110496023)

on Sep 24 2017 9:24AM Report Abuse JUAN
  5. i am now a living soul. I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 5 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR.EHI helped someone in curing his HIV disease, quickly I copied his email just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on drehinomenspiritualhome@gmail.com OR superherbalmiracletemple@gmail.com

on Sep 18 2017 4:50PM Report Abuse HELENA SPAIGHT
  6. I was cured of HIV with the used of natural herbs. My name is celina jolly and am from US. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8months ago, i suffered from HIV for 13yrs but with the help of Dr.Ogun herbal medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunty from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to Dr. Ogun and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to Dr.Ogun and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact Dr.Ogun now, he is a herbalist doctor, i assured you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. Dr.Ogun have herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer, chronic, etc. Contact Dr ogun through his Email address on:drogun62@gmail.com or WHATSAP/CALL him on 2348104991149 . Please share the good news to other people once you are cured/'

on Sep 8 2017 2:27AM Report Abuse CELINA JOLLY
  7. I'm Eric Thomas by name from USA California ..am posting this comment for those who have cancer and need cure .Dr.BUDE Herbal cure is 100% Guarantee sure to cure your cancer DISEASE. He can cure any types of Disease. I was having cancer VIRUS for more than 8 year when i met Dr BUDE online on how he has cured so many people and how greatly he has helped many individuals online,so i contacted him and explained My situation and behold I was cure with his herbal medicine and now I AM living happily, so to anyone that have same issue on CANCER Virus challenges i advised that you contact DR BUDE ON budespelltemple@gmail.com or budespelltemple@hotmail.com he can also cure any disease such as HPV,HIV/AIDS HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS, HERPES HE is the great herbalist man called Dr.BUDE i must say a big thanks for curing me form this deadly disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir.his Mobile whatsapp number 2348138666235

on Sep 7 2017 2:15AM Report Abuse ERIC THOMAS
  8. My name is RYAN i am from spain i have been suffering from cancer of the lungs for the past three years or even more now until i came across a testimoney of how dr aneni cured people of herpes, cancer, hiv and orther types of virus and emailed him he told me not to worry or think anymore and he said i must be cured.And told me what to do which i did and h asked a few questions on how long i have been having cancer i told him.just three days after contarting him he sent me a herbal medicine and told me to use it for just 2 weeks then go for a hospital test and i went after 2 weeks and the docter comfirmed me totaily cured of cancer i was very happy.And i promisied himif i am cure i will tell people allover the world of his good work. i also want you to be free from what ever you ma be suffering from i will leave his email for those who really need cure email;dranenisolutiontemple@gmail.com or dranenisolutiontemple@yahoo.com or his Mobil: 2348160785458

on Sep 1 2017 4:39AM Report Abuse ETHAN RYAN
  9. I want to share this wonderful testimony to the people all over the world on how i was cured of herpes disease by Dr Oduku. I'm from USA, i was living with herpes for the past two years, just last month as i was browsing on the internet about this deadly disease, i saw a testimony of somebody called Jason,testifying of how he was cured from herpes by Dr Oduku and i decided to also email this Dr Oduku via odukuherbalremedies@gmail.com and tell him about my problem, he told me to send him some of my personal details which i did and then he prepare the treatments and send them to me through DHL. he give me the instructions on how to use the treatment for 21 days and after 14 days, he told me to go for herpes test which i did and to my greatest surprise i was confirmed negative. all thanks be to Dr Oduku and God almighty for curing me of this deathly disease after 2 years and if you know that you are in this same problem email him now via email odukuherbalremedies@gmail.com

on Aug 31 2017 8:43PM Report Abuse PAMELA
  10. Join me celebrate for these great and perfect day which my lord god has done for using these great and powerful healing doctor called doctor Alika to heal my sickness (Genital warts) which has been chocking me up for over 3year now without solutions, i have seek for solutions online, and through hospital, they keep on giving me orientations about drugs that can extand my years.now since doctor alika has helped me to erased my disease out of my life, i we owe you greatly for healing me truly and to again, contact doctor bante for your cure today at: bantespelltemple@gmail.com.EMAIL..bantespelltemple@gmail.com call/whatsapp number 2347059073543Doctor bante can as well cure the following disease;Genital wartsHerpes, Asthma, Cancer, HSV1,

on Aug 30 2017 9:11PM Report Abuse JULLET DONALD
  11. Quick CureI will advice you to contact Dr BUDE Temple (BUDESPELLTEMPLE]@GMAIL.COM OR [BUDESPELLTEMPLE]@HOTMAIL.COM ) where all problems are solve without stress and delay. My family was getting drawn in sickness, From my wife, we were all affected one after the other and medical prescription was not helping us. Till a friends doctor direct us to contact Dr BUDE for quick cure and total cleaning. Dr BUDE is a miracle worker. It is never too late with Dr BUDE contact him today with { BUDESPELLTEMPLE]@GMAIL.COM OR BUDESPELLTEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM}He also Cure1) HIV/AIDs Virus2) Hepatitis B and C3) Herpes4) Cancer5) ZIKA VIRUS6) COPD7) STROKE.8) Erectile Dysfunction9) Trichomoniasis10) Chlaydia11) Gonorrhea12) HBV13) Syphilis

on Aug 28 2017 4:49AM Report Abuse JOSH MATT
  12. Am Fred Donald from USA want to testify about the good work of dr eveoko the great herbalist.i was a patient of genital herpes for good 3 years of pain and suffering i lost hope for everything about life one day i was surfing the internet i met comments about these great herbalist dr eveoko i decided to contact him he told me he can help i was surprise to hear that from him because internet is not a place to trust anymore he told what i need to do which i actually did but today am cured from that deadly virus i want you all to follow me thank dr eveoko for the great thing he has done in my life please if you found yourself in such situation please contact him via email:eveokoherbalhome@gmail.com or whats app 2348022010422 contact me on whats app 1(631) 572-5948...,

on Aug 25 2017 9:06PM Report Abuse FRED
  13. Hello every one out there, I am here to give my testimony about a herbalist doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2010, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at: drozallaspellhome@outlook.com or contact me via email:williamdelaney15@gmail.com for more information about his cure

on Aug 25 2017 8:16AM Report Abuse DELANEY
  14. I'm jolie rock am from Illinois,Granite City i want to tell the world how I got cured from herpes simplex virus using the Dr Aghatise herbal drug. Naturally, I didn't believe that herpes is curable Until I came in contact with this man, he proved to me that herpes is curable and after using His herbal drug, i became cured!! This is indeed a surprise to me and I am happy for the wonderful work. For contact, here is His email: draghatiseherbalhome@gmail.com whatsapp him on 393512217854Thanks and God bless you all.

on Aug 21 2017 8:11AM Report Abuse JOLIE ROCK
  15. I'm from USA am here to give my testimony about Dr Silver who helped me cure my HERPES (HSV), i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Silver, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. Three months ago a friend suggested that I try herbal medicine; from a very powerful herbal doctor called Dr Silver. I looked up his blog on the internet site and indeed he have had immense success with his product. There were lot of persons posting their testimony about how he cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result just came out negative. My doctor was shocked how i got cured. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Silver Herbal Center. He can cure of all kinds of STD you may have. Remember your health is precious email him with his email as; (drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com) he can also help with the following problems HEPATITIS,CANCER,HIV/AIDSUNABLE TO GET PREGNANT

on Aug 18 2017 3:21AM Report Abuse LUCY ANDREW
  16. My son once had the problem of HIV/AID which affected his Education for years,i gave him different medication but there was no solution,i search the net and i found the contact of a doctor,who help me with his product on curing HIV/AIDS, CANCER< HERPES, HEP B, DIABITIES, GERNITAL WARTS, HPV, EPILEPSY problem and other deadly diseases,he also assured me that it is a permanent cure,my son took the medication for just 2 weeks and he was back to normal. for two years now he has been doing fine.I give all thanks to Dr Uwenbo for helping me out of such problem now am the hapiest person on earth for seeing my son doing better again.you can also contact him on dr.uwenboherbalhome@gmail.com, druwenboherbalhome@outlook.com. you can also call or whatsapp on 2349052309005 and get the product

on Aug 13 2017 2:35PM Report Abuse ANNA GABRIEL
  17. Good day let me share a little testimony about a man that help me cure my Cancer Disease since 13 year ago and have tried many herbal drugs but they couldn't help me, but after saw Dr Bude Contact online i contacted him to help me cure my Cancer disease. luckily to me he keep his herbapl medicine will cure my Cancer disease Dr Bude prepared his herbal medicine and sent to me. after using it for 3weeks i was found negative. when i go for the test I was so confused and surprised about it when my medical doctor told me my result was negative what a great man earth if you want his cure email now: Email:budespelltemple@hotmail.com or budespelltemple@gmail.com and his contact 2348138666235 and get heal totally okay

on Aug 11 2017 1:25AM Report Abuse MRS BORIS
  18. i am vivian All thanks to Dr Edes for curing my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS / HPV with his herbal medicine, i do not have much to say but with all my life i will for ever be grateful to him and God Almighty for using Dr Edes to reach me when i thought it was all over, today i am happy with my life again after the medical doctor have confirmed my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS / HPV of 5 is gone,i have never in my life believed that HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS could be cured by herbal medicine. so i want to use this means to reach other persons who have this disease by testifying the power of Dr Godsent that all hope is not lost yet, try and contact him by any means for any kind of disease with his email: ( drEdesherbalhome@gmail.com ) or 254786913785 or email me on viviantanchan@gmail.com for more information about dr edes.

on Aug 9 2017 11:02AM Report Abuse VIVIAN
  19. Are you paying $189 a week for Valtrex or $67 for Acyclovir to suppress your outbreaks? Have you considered your yearly prescription costs for these drugs, $2000 a year! Anyone who has herpes can attest to the painful and embarrassing symptoms. Unfortunately, many find that doctor recommended products are frequently not effective at taking care of the problem.DR OHIKHOBO herbal remedy will get to the root of the cause and cure you completely rather than suppress outbreaks with medication. and leave you happier, healthier, and outbreak FREE!.let my tell you all how i was cured completely from herpes.at first i never believed i could be cure considering all type of of medication i have been using but it all came like dream come true for me that i was able to be cured by DR OHIKHOBO herbal remedy.as i speak now I have no more outbreaks,.It could change your life.contact DR OHIKHOBO at drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com or you can reach him through his whatssap at 2348103601042

on Aug 4 2017 8:59AM Report Abuse MARK KINGSTON
  20. God bless Dr adoda for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2015 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr adoda , how he cured HERPES DIABETES and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr adoda truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through his email address; [adodalovespelltemple@gmail.com]

on Jul 31 2017 10:51PM Report Abuse MRS MARIA STEVEN
  21. My husband was diagnosed in January 2016 with a subtype of glioblastoma that has a median survival of less than one year. He has been using Optune since October. I shave his head and reapply the four pads twice a week following a diagram prepared by his neuro -oncologist but its never works. until a very faithful day as i was browsing through the internet i saw a testimony of JANE DONALD, that she was cured from brain tumor by the help of a man called DR AKERE, i quickly contact him and he prepared a herbal medicine which my husband take for 2 weeks and he became normal. I thought I would be burying him by now, but his tumor is stable, he takes long bike rides and lives a reasonably life. This works and has no side effects contact DR AKERE today surly you will get stable with your brain tumor. his also specialised on curing HIV/AIDSHERPESCANCERHEPATITIS A and B STROKE and many more.. contact him on his EMAIL. drakereherbalcure@gmail.com or WHATSAPP him ON 2347087520602

on Jul 28 2017 10:27PM Report Abuse MARGRET LAWRENCE
  22. GLOBAHACKING CONSULTANTWe are No 1 leading IT Company in United State * Hack and UPGRADE UNIVERSITY GRADES * Hack into any BANK WEBSITE * Hack into any COMPANY WEBSITE * Hack into any GOVERNMENT AGENCY WEBSITE * Hack into SECURITY AGENCY WEBSITE and ERASE CRIMINAL RECORDS * Hack into any DATA BASE * Hack PAYPAL ACCOUNT * Hack WORDPRESS Blogs * Untraceable IP etc * We can restore LOST FILES AND DOCUMENTS , no matter how long they have been missing NOTE We can also teach you how to do the following with our e-Book and online tutorials * We have worked for many company and organizations from different location in the universe. Our team are best hackers alive.Is your partner cheating on you, we can teach you how to TAP INTO THEIR CALL AND MONITOR THEIR CONVERSATION * Email and Text message interception * Hack and use Credit Card to shop online * Monitor any phone and email address * Hack Android

on Jul 23 2017 2:24AM Report Abuse ETHAN PEDRO
  23. MY HIV DISEASE WAS CURED BY DR,A MAN CALLED dr eveoko, WITH HIS HERBAL HEALING SPELL/ All thanks to DR,eveoko for curing my HIV positive to Negative, i do not have much to say but with all my man i will for ever be grateful to him and God Almighty for using DR,eveok to reach me when i thought it is all over, today am happy with my two kids and my husband after the medical doctor have confirmed my HIV status Negative,i have never in my man believed that HIV could be cure by any herbal medicine. so i want to use this means to reach other persons who have this disease by testifying the wonderful herbs and power of eveokoherbalhome@gmail.com .GOD BLESS!

on Jul 20 2017 6:01PM Report Abuse FRED
  24. danny carrero ·All thanks to Dr edes for curing my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS / HPV with his herbal medicine, i do not have much to say but with all my life i will for ever be grateful to him and God Almighty for using Dr Alli to reach me when i thought it was all over, today i am happy with my life again after the medical doctor have confirmed my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS / HPV of 5 is gone,i have never in my life believed that HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS could be cured by herbal medicine. so i want to use this means to reach other persons who have this disease by testifying the power of Dr edes that all hope is not lost yet, try and contact him by any means for any kind of disease with his email: ( dredesherbalhome@gmail.com ) or 254786913785 or email me on dannycarrero34@gmail.com for more information about dr edes

on Jul 17 2017 11:07AM Report Abuse DANNY
  25. I Never believed i was ever going to be HIV Negative again,Dr Zack Balo has given me reasons to be happy, i was HIV positive for 1years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr Zack Balo on how he was able to cure so many people from HIV, this persons said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that Dr Zack Balo can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for 7days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr Zack Balo, i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV Negative, friends you can reach Dr Zack Balo on any treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can show you all up to, reach him on his email address wiseindividualspell@gmail.com

on Jul 15 2017 6:43PM Report Abuse KIMBERLY