Articles >> Health articles > Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Tea Weight Loss Treatment

Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Tea Weight Loss Treatment

Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Tea Weight Loss Treatment
Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Tea Weight Loss Treatment - Gaining weight is so much easy but loosing is too much hard. Dr Khurram is suggesting to drink this herbal tea to reduce your weight. But remember just drinking this tea cannot do any miracle, control your diet and must take out time for exercise.
Viewed: 190375
Source:  Dr.Khurram Mushir

• Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Tea Weight Loss Treatment: Gaining weight is so much easy but loosing is too much hard. Dr Khurram is suggesting to drink this herbal tea to reduce your weight. But remember just drinking this tea cannot do any miracle, control your diet and must take out time for exercise.

• Ingredients

• Water 8 glasses
    Green tea leaves 6 tsp
    Green cardamoms 2-3 pods
    Mint leaves a few
    Mulethi 1/4 tsp

• Method

• Heat up water in a pan, on boiling point put green tea, green cardamoms, a few mint leaves and mulethi in water.
    Simmer it on low heat until it reduces to 6 glasses of water.
    Drink this tea during the day especially after 30 minutes of each meal.
    After drinking it shortly you will notice that it helps to remove acids from your body.

• Herbal teas come in a variety of delectable flavors, here is a good range of herbal tea for weight loss treatment on KhanaPakana Shop. Few most popular tea products are listed below:

• Royal Regime Tea (Best Weight Loss Tea)

More related articles to Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Tea Weight Loss Treatment:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Tea Weight Loss Treatment" filed under Health articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Tea Weight Loss Treatment

1. Respected sir mri age 32 hy 2 sezerion hn .last baby ki age 5 year hy .mra weight 105kg hy hight 5'3 " hy.mry husband ny weight ki wja sy quttaulul kr lea hy .plz dr shb Khuda kush kejy .mn chaniot k ak village mn rhti hn .mgy btaen k khan sy mly gi tea .0345_5340300

on Jul 15 2016 12:30PM Report Abuse RABIA BASRI
  2. mai apne weight or height se bhut perashan ho plzz kuch aisa bataiya

on Feb 15 2016 3:02PM Report Abuse MARIYA
  3. plz tell me the weight loss drink

on Jan 23 2016 6:19AM Report Abuse IQRA
  4. Asim, Try Paste of Egg Sugar And Corn Flour. To make this paste you will need an egg white, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1 teaspoon corn flour. Make the paste by mixing all these ingredients together and apply it on the face parts with unwanted hair. Peel it off when it has dried up. To obtain the best results, apply this mixture twice a week.

on Jan 7 2016 10:36PM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  5. Plz any totka 4 unwanted face hair plz plz lz

on Jan 7 2016 1:34PM Report Abuse ASIM
  6. I am 33years old and I have 2 seccerion kids my small daughter is 7years old .my weight is 80 and height 5.5 I want to lose my weight about 30 kg how to lose I am so worry because my husband is so slim and smart please tell me how to lose my weight in 2 month and tell me about deit chart please I am from Faisalabad please

on Oct 6 2015 9:46AM Report Abuse SHAZIARANA
  7. im 35 year old sing young man.. my height is 6,1 n my weight is 115..... im suffering from depression i have hp prob as well. please help me. i want to reduce my weight. and also help me for depression. i will ever thankful to you sir....

on Sep 1 2015 5:18PM Report Abuse ISHTIAQ
  8. Salaam dr Khurram I am from srilanka my height is 5 1 and my weight 80 kg plz can u tell how to reduce my weight j have high blood pressure no sugar and I got on my both the feet pigmentation like brown spots plz let me know what can I do I want ur help and what is multhi in English thanks waiting for ur reply

on Aug 11 2015 1:24AM Report Abuse ZAITOONYOUNOOS
  9. Slam dr. I really want to loose my wait in 1 month it's very important please please please guide me

on Jul 31 2015 5:20AM Report Abuse FARYAL BUTT
  10. mujy immediat weight loos krna hai

on Jul 21 2015 9:16AM Report Abuse SHAZIA
  11. Plz ap bta dy Kia ye tea summer me b use kr skty h

on Jul 6 2015 1:56AM Report Abuse REHANA
  12. Salam doc Mujy bus yah Pochna hai feeding mother bhe tea k sath Jo apne tablet batai hai woh lysakti hai Koi side effects tou nahi hoga mom aur baby ko baby 9months ka hojyega ub Plzzzzzzz Plzzzzzzz rep me

on May 1 2015 7:37PM Report Abuse MRS SAJEEL AHMED KHAN
  13. Zamzam avoid junk food, dairy products and all confectionery items. Stop spending much time infront of tv or computer. Do physical activities like cycling, swimming and out door games.Take oats in breakfast more vegetables and lentils in lunch and dinner. Must take 8 glass of water per day. thanks

on Apr 25 2015 3:44AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  14. Hi bro ma zamza or bro ma 13 years age mara wait 50 kg ha please muja wait Los ke diet bata da muja apna question ka necha bats de ja please please

on Apr 14 2015 4:27PM Report Abuse ZAMZAM
  15. my name is noor and my height is 5.4 and weight is 64 i want to loos my weight almost 8 to 10 kg my age is 29 year old and i am unmarried please tell me about green tea or the thig which have no side effect thanks waiting for your reply..

on Mar 25 2015 6:37AM Report Abuse NOOR
  16. Tahir Sadiq, this site is not Dr, Khurram's official website. Better consult to Physician and follow what he advice. thanks

on Feb 23 2015 12:36PM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  17. Dear Sir, i m Tahir Sadiq belong to lahore my age is 50 and my weight is 96kg, chrostal is 375 , blood pressure 170/110, uriacid 0.7, sugar fasting 115, rendum 175, due to walk i feel pain on his chest feel pain in ankle, KABAZ, . . . . . please guide me and give me some suggestion, , , thanks Allah 0300-4404193 Muhammad Tahir Sadiq

on Feb 23 2015 1:49AM Report Abuse TAHIR SADIQ
  18. bhai mujha app ka cell no chiay app ki shakal mera bhai sa milti ha mujha aisa lagta ha jesa mera bhai zinda ha kun k mera bhai ki death ho chuki ha jis ki age 18 year thi bhai khuram ma app k liya both dua karti hn allah app ko meri umar laga da ameen bhai msg ka answer face book pr da dina buy ur sister uroojkhanniazi from lahore.

on Nov 23 2014 12:51AM Report Abuse UROOJKHANNIAZI
  19. dr sahab long hair karna ka lya only medice batye

on Nov 18 2014 11:07AM Report Abuse SABA ASHRAF
  20. hello plz tell for pimples

on Nov 17 2014 5:00AM Report Abuse AMARIA CHAUDHRY
  21. Salam doc San merit wife weigh t loss kerna chah rahi hair kia WO yeh tea k sath herbal eye treatment ka totka bhi use ker sakti hai ? Air pair kum kernay k liay koi totka bataib please

on Nov 14 2014 6:14PM Report Abuse SAJID HUSSAIN
  22. Ager ap log weight kum kerna chty hein tou 3km pedal walk kerien daily khana kum subha jitna ap kha sakty hein duba k khaien dupher ko na khein sham ko kum khein or pedal 3 km khana khany say phely subha k wqt or sham ko khana khany phely 3 km daily kerien. 3 month regular kerien ager smart na hun tou pher khna. or doodh cherbi wali cheezein gohshit chor dein 3 month k liye tea jis mien peti zaid ho ya khawa isstmal kerien kyo iss say khoshki hogi mehdy mein or bhook kum lgy gi. or apni phely say kum say kum kerien. 3 month k bad ap fit fat. mezeed molomat k liye 03024276772

on Oct 19 2014 3:10PM Report Abuse CH HABIBULLAH
  23. nice i want to reduce arams fat

on Sep 30 2014 1:12PM Report Abuse FARYAL
  24. i like herbal tea i hop if i try ihave weight loss i thanks yo doctor Khuram he shere this plz send me taplet name

on Aug 16 2014 12:23AM Report Abuse LAYBIA KHAN
  25. Humaira, please consult your gynecologist first. KP Support Team can assist you with general tips, but only your doctor knows what is good and injurious for your health.

on Aug 5 2014 8:36AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM