Articles >> Health articles > Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Tea Weight Loss Treatment

Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Tea Weight Loss Treatment

Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Tea Weight Loss Treatment
Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Tea Weight Loss Treatment - Gaining weight is so much easy but loosing is too much hard. Dr Khurram is suggesting to drink this herbal tea to reduce your weight. But remember just drinking this tea cannot do any miracle, control your diet and must take out time for exercise.
Source:  Dr.Khurram Mushir

• Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Tea Weight Loss Treatment: Gaining weight is so much easy but loosing is too much hard. Dr Khurram is suggesting to drink this herbal tea to reduce your weight. But remember just drinking this tea cannot do any miracle, control your diet and must take out time for exercise.

• Ingredients

• Water 8 glasses
    Green tea leaves 6 tsp
    Green cardamoms 2-3 pods
    Mint leaves a few
    Mulethi 1/4 tsp

• Method

• Heat up water in a pan, on boiling point put green tea, green cardamoms, a few mint leaves and mulethi in water.
    Simmer it on low heat until it reduces to 6 glasses of water.
    Drink this tea during the day especially after 30 minutes of each meal.
    After drinking it shortly you will notice that it helps to remove acids from your body.

• Herbal teas come in a variety of delectable flavors, here is a good range of herbal tea for weight loss treatment on KhanaPakana Shop. Few most popular tea products are listed below:

• Royal Regime Tea (Best Weight Loss Tea)

More related articles to Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Tea Weight Loss Treatment:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Tea Weight Loss Treatment" filed under Health articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at

Comments posted by users for Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Tea Weight Loss Treatment

1. I am 33years old and I have 2 seccerion kids my small daughter is 7years old .my weight is 80 and height 5.5 I want to lose my weight about 30 kg how to lose I am so worry because my husband is so slim and smart please tell me how to lose my weight in 2 month and tell me about deit chart please I am from Faisalabad please

on Oct 6 2015 9:46AM Report Abuse SHAZIARANA
  2. im 35 year old sing young man.. my height is 6,1 n my weight is 115..... im suffering from depression i have hp prob as well. please help me. i want to reduce my weight. and also help me for depression. i will ever thankful to you sir....

on Sep 1 2015 5:18PM Report Abuse ISHTIAQ
  3. Salaam dr Khurram I am from srilanka my height is 5 1 and my weight 80 kg plz can u tell how to reduce my weight j have high blood pressure no sugar and I got on my both the feet pigmentation like brown spots plz let me know what can I do I want ur help and what is multhi in English thanks waiting for ur reply

on Aug 11 2015 1:24AM Report Abuse ZAITOONYOUNOOS
  4. Slam dr. I really want to loose my wait in 1 month it's very important please please please guide me

on Jul 31 2015 5:20AM Report Abuse FARYAL BUTT
  5. mujy immediat weight loos krna hai

on Jul 21 2015 9:16AM Report Abuse SHAZIA
  6. Plz ap bta dy Kia ye tea summer me b use kr skty h

on Jul 6 2015 1:56AM Report Abuse REHANA
  7. Salam doc Mujy bus yah Pochna hai feeding mother bhe tea k sath Jo apne tablet batai hai woh lysakti hai Koi side effects tou nahi hoga mom aur baby ko baby 9months ka hojyega ub Plzzzzzzz Plzzzzzzz rep me

on May 1 2015 7:37PM Report Abuse MRS SAJEEL AHMED KHAN
  8. Zamzam avoid junk food, dairy products and all confectionery items. Stop spending much time infront of tv or computer. Do physical activities like cycling, swimming and out door games.Take oats in breakfast more vegetables and lentils in lunch and dinner. Must take 8 glass of water per day. thanks

on Apr 25 2015 3:44AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  9. Hi bro ma zamza or bro ma 13 years age mara wait 50 kg ha please muja wait Los ke diet bata da muja apna question ka necha bats de ja please please

on Apr 14 2015 4:27PM Report Abuse ZAMZAM
  10. my name is noor and my height is 5.4 and weight is 64 i want to loos my weight almost 8 to 10 kg my age is 29 year old and i am unmarried please tell me about green tea or the thig which have no side effect thanks waiting for your reply..

on Mar 25 2015 6:37AM Report Abuse NOOR
  11. Tahir Sadiq, this site is not Dr, Khurram's official website. Better consult to Physician and follow what he advice. thanks

on Feb 23 2015 12:36PM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  12. Dear Sir, i m Tahir Sadiq belong to lahore my age is 50 and my weight is 96kg, chrostal is 375 , blood pressure 170/110, uriacid 0.7, sugar fasting 115, rendum 175, due to walk i feel pain on his chest feel pain in ankle, KABAZ, . . . . . please guide me and give me some suggestion, , , thanks Allah 0300-4404193 Muhammad Tahir Sadiq

on Feb 23 2015 1:49AM Report Abuse TAHIR SADIQ
  13. bhai mujha app ka cell no chiay app ki shakal mera bhai sa milti ha mujha aisa lagta ha jesa mera bhai zinda ha kun k mera bhai ki death ho chuki ha jis ki age 18 year thi bhai khuram ma app k liya both dua karti hn allah app ko meri umar laga da ameen bhai msg ka answer face book pr da dina buy ur sister uroojkhanniazi from lahore.

on Nov 23 2014 12:51AM Report Abuse UROOJKHANNIAZI
  14. dr sahab long hair karna ka lya only medice batye

on Nov 18 2014 11:07AM Report Abuse SABA ASHRAF
  15. hello plz tell for pimples

on Nov 17 2014 5:00AM Report Abuse AMARIA CHAUDHRY
  16. Salam doc San merit wife weigh t loss kerna chah rahi hair kia WO yeh tea k sath herbal eye treatment ka totka bhi use ker sakti hai ? Air pair kum kernay k liay koi totka bataib please

on Nov 14 2014 6:14PM Report Abuse SAJID HUSSAIN
  17. Ager ap log weight kum kerna chty hein tou 3km pedal walk kerien daily khana kum subha jitna ap kha sakty hein duba k khaien dupher ko na khein sham ko kum khein or pedal 3 km khana khany say phely subha k wqt or sham ko khana khany phely 3 km daily kerien. 3 month regular kerien ager smart na hun tou pher khna. or doodh cherbi wali cheezein gohshit chor dein 3 month k liye tea jis mien peti zaid ho ya khawa isstmal kerien kyo iss say khoshki hogi mehdy mein or bhook kum lgy gi. or apni phely say kum say kum kerien. 3 month k bad ap fit fat. mezeed molomat k liye 03024276772

on Oct 19 2014 3:10PM Report Abuse CH HABIBULLAH
  18. nice i want to reduce arams fat

on Sep 30 2014 1:12PM Report Abuse FARYAL
  19. i like herbal tea i hop if i try ihave weight loss i thanks yo doctor Khuram he shere this plz send me taplet name

on Aug 16 2014 12:23AM Report Abuse LAYBIA KHAN
  20. Humaira, please consult your gynecologist first. KP Support Team can assist you with general tips, but only your doctor knows what is good and injurious for your health.

on Aug 5 2014 8:36AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  21. Dr sahab kia ye tea feeding mother b p sakty hai ?baby ko koi harm to nai? any side effects?plz also suggest me how i can reduce my weight after c section..regards

on Aug 4 2014 11:37AM Report Abuse HUMAIRA
  22. Salaam, ye jo green tea drink hai dry skin keliye theek hai?Ye yaha par milta nahi koi aur green tea ka product hai jo aap bata sakte hai please.. Thank you..

on Aug 1 2014 8:11PM Report Abuse SAFIRA
  23. i m using this herbal tea it reduce weight bt i hv ntcd my scalp nd hair dryness occurs with it secondly i hv polysistic overies with all symptoms like facial nd body hair increasing weight and hairfall plz tl me mecines and diet r anything u suggest i want to get rid oily skin and facial hair with my slim figure as i was before plz must reply m waiting desperatly

on Jul 26 2014 3:08PM Report Abuse SAIMA
  24. Habib, we have emailed you some useful tips on your provided email id please check your inbox thanks.

on Jun 7 2014 2:26AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  25. DR shb slam o alikum ,,,,,, mera age 21 year hai or stomach 2 sal sa tizabiyat hai or bht medican li but masla hal nah hua plz give some tips and i want to increase my weight

on Jun 6 2014 6:57PM Report Abuse HABIB