Articles >> Health articles > Dr Khurram Weight Loss Drink Recipe

Dr Khurram Weight Loss Drink Recipe

Dr Khurram Weight Loss Drink Recipe
Dr Khurram Weight Loss Drink Recipe - It is not easy to loose weight, and surprisingly sometimes weight loss drinks may do the trick to help loose weight. So try this homemade weight loss drink recipe and don't forget to exercise as well. Do leave feedback below or in our forum of the results of this weight loss drink recipe.
Source:  Dr Khurram

• Dr Khurram Weight Loss Drink Recipe

• It is not easy to loose weight, and surprisingly sometimes weight loss drinks may do the trick to help loose weight. So try this home-made weight loss drink recipe and don't forget to exercise as well.

In one glass of lukewarm water add 1-2 tsp of Isaphaghol ka chilka, 1 lemon juice, a few mint leaves and 1 tsp of honey.
    Drink before you have breakfast everyday to see results of weight loss.

More related articles to Dr Khurram Weight Loss Drink Recipe:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Dr Khurram Weight Loss Drink Recipe" filed under Health articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at

Comments posted by users for Dr Khurram Weight Loss Drink Recipe

1. hello sir this weight loss drink recipe is very effective and i have lost my weight in jst one week

on Aug 13 2015 6:20AM Report Abuse Guest
  2. Assalam-0-Alaekum, Sir we have facing a hurdle as for my fiance weight is concerned a great hard ship is being faced for loosing weight, she had tried many many tips and as a result no effect, her weight continuously growing climbed day by day, she is not using junk food drink and bakery items and walk and exercise also but weight is not loosing, kindly give any diet plan and homemade weight loss tips to do weight control and loss weight immediately, marriage is comming soon and tension increases all the day,kindly help us.her age 23 weight 75 height 5.2.i will wait for your response in e-mail.

on Apr 22 2015 11:16AM Report Abuse ZEE KHAN
  3. Assalam o ailakum..mujha koi kawa batai jo homemade ho jo cheeza ghr mai hn uaka main walk ya exercise ni kar sakti meri lag mai prblm hai zada chlti hn jis ki wja sy paon swel ho jati hai..

on Apr 6 2015 7:01AM Report Abuse SAIMA KHAN
  4. Saima Khan use this drink its very effective for weigh loss also do exercise or brisk walk daily. thansk

on Mar 19 2015 10:58AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  5. mera weight 78 hai aur age 26 hai plz one month mai weight karna ka lea koi tea batai..

on Mar 19 2015 6:36AM Report Abuse SAIMA KHAN
  6. Kya ise waqy weight loss ho ga or kb tak use krna hai

on Mar 7 2015 8:23AM Report Abuse RIDA
  7. Walaikumasalam, Reshma take this drink daily regularly in 3 months you will find good results. Also do brisk walk daily about 30-40 minutes.

on Feb 21 2015 8:16AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  8. Assalaam alekum I am Reshma form Dar e s salaam I have got problems I would like to share it with you past 1/5 year I had an operatinon of utters after that my stomach is growing fat and its going downwards would be rili thankful to please plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me ALLAH HAFIZ

on Feb 20 2015 1:12AM Report Abuse RESHMA SHAIKH
  9. hi iam 22 year old.and my weight is 60 kg.i want to lose 10kg weight.can you plz send me proper diet plan and weight loss drinks .

on Jan 10 2015 6:09AM Report Abuse DIVYA
  10. aslam o alikum i am 12 year old my weight is 81 and i am over weight plzz help me i want to lose my weight give a proper diet

on Jan 8 2015 9:29AM Report Abuse AYESHA
  11. Walaikumasalam Maria try this tip of Dr. Khurram. its really worth. You just need to be regular for this tip along with exercise. thanks

on Aug 25 2014 11:43AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  12. Asalam o alaikum. My name is Maria 20 years old my height is 5'4 and weight is 70kg .. I need to lose weight. For about ten kg. Please help me. I'd be really thankful to u

on Aug 20 2014 8:36PM Report Abuse MAIRA
  13. Khurram bhi weight kaam tu ho jay ga na ess drink ko peeny sy

on Aug 6 2014 2:45PM Report Abuse SHAREENA
  14. Aka sirrr.... Sir my age is 21 and height iss 5.7" and weight 75kg,,,,, sir I want lose weight 15kg plzzzz help me.... Plzzzzzzzz

on Jul 30 2014 2:46AM Report Abuse SIDRA
  15. ASALAM-O-ALIKUM Dr meri age 22 h mere ek beti h opration se hwi h oprtion ke bad mere pet bhar gya h aur latk b gya h plz koi tip btai

on Apr 26 2014 12:13PM Report Abuse AHANA ALI
  16. My wieghtis 110 Kg height 5 ft 8'' Pls suggest.I want to lose weight desparately

on Apr 2 2014 3:56AM Report Abuse RAJIV
  17. Hi dr Khurram, im overweight and i want to loose around 10-15 kgs fast, can you give me a proper diet plan for this issue thanku :)

on Feb 7 2014 12:44AM Report Abuse MARIAM
  18. Hi kya hal hain ap ka mera naam kanwal hain main garmny se hon plz muje apna wazn kam karna hain mera wazn 70 kilo hain plz dr g ap kohi is tra ka tips bta de jis se mera wazn kam ho jaye plz uro mere bal bohat patle hain kohi tip bta de jis se mere bal bari uro lambe ho jaye kya muje ap ka phone num mil sakta hain plz ap muje urdu mein jowab dena muje einglish nai ati agr ap apna num send kar de muje tu main ap ko bta b sakti hon muje kya kya porblam hain sukrya

on Dec 25 2013 7:59PM Report Abuse KANWAL
  19. Sara, Check your email inbox for helpful links.

on Dec 18 2013 2:29PM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  20. plz plz plz plz plz dr khurram mujhai koe aisa diet plan ya drinks ya phir tablets kai name btayai kai mera one week mien wieght loose ho jayai

on Dec 18 2013 1:41PM Report Abuse SARA
  21. asalam u alaikum dr sb my mother is 37 years old and height is 5.4 and weight is 92kg . so plz send me a diet chart or some tips for reduce her weight 15 to 20 kg .

on Dec 11 2013 4:41AM Report Abuse AZQA SHABBIR
  22. Hi dr khuram I'm 23 years old my height is 5.4 n my weight is80 plz send me diet chart I want to reduce 20 kg...plzzzzz suggest me diet chart plzzzzzz

on May 24 2013 5:24AM Report Abuse HADIA CHATTHA
  23. plzzzzzzzzz mujhe exercises or diet btae me p k liye omer bhar dua kroooo giiiiiii plzzzzzzzzzzz help

on May 12 2013 5:33AM Report Abuse QANDEEL
  24. respected sir,i am dr myself and working in saudia, here the conditions are not suitable for me to walk or do excercise as my job timings are really tough. i am over weight by aprox 15 kgs kindly mail me any good n fast remedy or diet plan so that i can maintain myself i will really be greatful to you.

on Mar 11 2013 7:36AM Report Abuse OMAIMA
  25. Hey dr Khurram, I am 15 years old, height is 5'4 and my weight is 60 kg. I need to get back on 48 to 50. Please helppp meee! :( and also tell me how many days will it takee? Thanksss.

on Jan 5 2013 1:31AM Report Abuse AYESHA ALI