Grocery Shop | Mehndi Shop | Spice Shop | Beauty Shop | Join | Sign In | Submit Recipe

Articles >> Health articles > Dr Khurram Weight Loss Drink Recipe

Dr Khurram Weight Loss Drink Recipe

Dr Khurram Weight Loss Drink Recipe
Dr Khurram Weight Loss Drink Recipe - It is not easy to loose weight, and surprisingly sometimes weight loss drinks may do the trick to help loose weight. So try this homemade weight loss drink recipe and don't forget to exercise as well. Do leave feedback below or in our forum of the results of this weight loss drink recipe.
Source:  Dr Khurram

• Dr Khurram Weight Loss Drink Recipe

• It is not easy to loose weight, and surprisingly sometimes weight loss drinks may do the trick to help loose weight. So try this home-made weight loss drink recipe and don't forget to exercise as well.

In one glass of lukewarm water add 1-2 tsp of Isaphaghol ka chilka, 1 lemon juice, a few mint leaves and 1 tsp of honey.
    Drink before you have breakfast everyday to see results of weight loss.

More related articles to Dr Khurram Weight Loss Drink Recipe:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Dr Khurram Weight Loss Drink Recipe" filed under Health articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Dr Khurram Weight Loss Drink Recipe

012
  1. ASALAM-O-ALIKUM Dr meri age 22 h mere ek beti h opration se hwi h oprtion ke bad mere pet bhar gya h aur latk b gya h plz koi tip btai

on Apr 26 2014 12:13PM Report Abuse AHANA ALI
  2. My wieghtis 110 Kg height 5 ft 8'' Pls suggest.I want to lose weight desparately

on Apr 2 2014 3:56AM Report Abuse RAJIV
  3. Hi dr Khurram, im overweight and i want to loose around 10-15 kgs fast, can you give me a proper diet plan for this issue thanku :)

on Feb 7 2014 12:44AM Report Abuse MARIAM
  4. Hi kya hal hain ap ka mera naam kanwal hain main garmny se hon plz muje apna wazn kam karna hain mera wazn 70 kilo hain plz dr g ap kohi is tra ka tips bta de jis se mera wazn kam ho jaye plz uro mere bal bohat patle hain kohi tip bta de jis se mere bal bari uro lambe ho jaye kya muje ap ka phone num mil sakta hain plz ap muje urdu mein jowab dena muje einglish nai ati agr ap apna num send kar de muje tu main ap ko bta b sakti hon muje kya kya porblam hain sukrya

on Dec 25 2013 7:59PM Report Abuse KANWAL
  5. Sara, Check your email inbox for helpful links.

on Dec 18 2013 2:29PM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  6. plz plz plz plz plz dr khurram mujhai koe aisa diet plan ya drinks ya phir tablets kai name btayai kai mera one week mien wieght loose ho jayai

on Dec 18 2013 1:41PM Report Abuse SARA
  7. asalam u alaikum dr sb my mother is 37 years old and height is 5.4 and weight is 92kg . so plz send me a diet chart or some tips for reduce her weight 15 to 20 kg .

on Dec 11 2013 4:41AM Report Abuse AZQA SHABBIR
  8. Hi dr khuram I'm 23 years old my height is 5.4 n my weight is80 plz send me diet chart I want to reduce 20 kg...plzzzzz suggest me diet chart plzzzzzz

on May 24 2013 5:24AM Report Abuse HADIA CHATTHA
  9. plzzzzzzzzz mujhe exercises or diet btae me p k liye omer bhar dua kroooo giiiiiii plzzzzzzzzzzz help

on May 12 2013 5:33AM Report Abuse QANDEEL
  10. respected sir,i am dr myself and working in saudia, here the conditions are not suitable for me to walk or do excercise as my job timings are really tough. i am over weight by aprox 15 kgs kindly mail me any good n fast remedy or diet plan so that i can maintain myself i will really be greatful to you.

on Mar 11 2013 7:36AM Report Abuse OMAIMA
  11. Hey dr Khurram, I am 15 years old, height is 5'4 and my weight is 60 kg. I need to get back on 48 to 50. Please helppp meee! :( and also tell me how many days will it takee? Thanksss.

on Jan 5 2013 1:31AM Report Abuse AYESHA ALI
  12. Height - 5'4. Weight - 75.Age - 24.Would like to reduce atleast 10 kgs..kindly suggest me a diet plan.

on Nov 19 2012 8:17AM Report Abuse ALAM
  13. MY WEIGHT IS A PROBLEM. MY WEIGHT IS 80KGS AND HEIGHT 5, BECAUSE OF MY WEIGHT I AM FACING BROBLEM IN MY MARRIAGE PROPOSALS, PLEASE GIVE ME DIET CHART TO REDUCE WEIGHT. MY URIC ACID IS HIGH AND I HAVE PCOD AWAITING YOUR REPLY

on Aug 22 2012 2:16AM Report Abuse TAJ
  14. salaam dr shb i m,32yrs or mera wt80kg hai my discs are are slipped L4

on Jun 7 2012 10:20AM Report Abuse RUKHSANA ASHRAF
  15. thanks for this tip but noe at this time i can not recive your email plz send me a diet plan and weight reduce tips according to my weight and my medical problm (uric acid) coz i can,t take and drink vitamin c and citric acid food like lemon.thanks to reply me

on Jun 2 2012 8:43AM Report Abuse SAIRA KHAN
  16. Rehan Ali, weight loss tips are emailed to you.

on Jun 1 2012 7:47PM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM
  17. salam khuram bahe..............................................i am very worried about my weight i have one baby and after his birth my weight going to up day by day now my weight is 79kg and my hight is 5.1 and my age is 29 year because of this weight i have uric acid problme i try to control but ican,t to control this plz bahi give me some best way to reduce my weight waiting for your reply

on Jun 1 2012 5:41AM Report Abuse SAIRA KHAN
  18. salam khurram bhai ..............mara weight bohat kam hai bohat koshish ki hai par nai barta hai...............mari age 24 hai aur hight 5.fit 5 inch hai plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mujhy batayn main kiya karon.

on May 30 2012 8:17AM Report Abuse REHAN ALI
  19. Leena, weight loss home tips are emailed to you.

on May 24 2012 4:42PM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM
  20. Hi,Iam married(ten yrs) n hav baby of 8yrs old.After delivery my weight is increased n now iam of 80 kgs(5.2").Want to decreased 25 kgs.Suggest some homemade recipes n juices.Thank u

on May 24 2012 1:30AM Report Abuse LEENA
  21. @ Sapna, The diet plan is emailed to you.

on Apr 7 2012 3:08PM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM
  22. mera weight boht ziyada hai plz mery pass sirf two month hai phir shadi hai koi asi diet,drink bateiny k mera weight kam ho jaye plz tell me this id thanks

on Apr 7 2012 2:09PM Report Abuse SAPNA
  23. hi,sir ur weight loos recipe so good but i wants to know luke boiled water or luki fresh juice and how we use muint leves boiled or grand it and mix in luke juice plz reply thanks

on Apr 7 2012 10:17AM Report Abuse AFSHEEN
  24. plz tell me whight loss drink recipe

on Apr 6 2012 12:02PM Report Abuse MAIRA KHAN
  25. Gul, please consult your physician before starting any weight loss remedy. KP Support Team can assist you with general tips, but only your doctor knows what is good and injurious for your health.

on Mar 6 2012 12:55PM Report Abuse KP SUPPORT TEAM