With the help of little input, the idea of choosing a color scheme for a house can be made fun and exciting and it can also be an excellent creative outlet for a whole family.
• You can begin by choosing a style (formal or casual) as well as a theme for your room like traditional or techno modern and so on. Having a clear idea of the theme and style can make the whole task of choosing the color scheme easier.
• The second step is to decide on a 'basic or anchor' fabric that will have three or more colors. After you have chosen it you need to choose the background color of this fabric as the wall color.
• You can also choose color scheme on the basis of decoration theme. If you have a theme in which you want to decorate your home such as jungle theme, then choosing the colors would become much easier.
• One more thing, which you need to keep in mind while you are choosing a color scheme, is the whole family’s personal taste. After all everyone of your family has to live together.
• If you are using your old furniture only, then make sure that the color scheme which you choose compliments the furniture. Also you can consider the surrounding of the house when you are choosing the color scheme.
• For the flooring and big furniture pieces, you can pick a medium-toned color from the fabric. The upholstery can be done with the anchor or coordinating fabric.
• While you are picking up the colors, you can go with the colors that are popular at the time when you are painting.
• Lighting is yet another factor to keep in mind when you are selecting a color scheme. A room with limited lighting would need a bright color however a bright color could go coordinate a fairly lighted room.
• In fact you can use anchor fabric in at least three places in the room like upholstery, curtains, etc.
• Also while you are deciding the color scheme you need to use one color at least twice if the house is big as it gives a unified look to the home.
• The most vibrant hue in the anchor fabric can be used for choosing matching accessories like picture mats and decorative pillows.
Pleasebe judicious and courteous in selecting your words.
Food Glossary |
Contact US |
Shipping & Returns |
Grocery Shop USA |
Wholesale Grocery |
myHenna USA |
VedicPro USA |
mySnacks USA |
Copyright © 2017 Direct Advert Media LLC an website design firm | All Rights Reserved