Articles >> Beauty articles > Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion

Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion

Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion
Source:  Dr.Khurram Mushir

• Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment :: Fair Complexion - People often use fairness creams to fair their complexion. They can’t imagine how much harmful some creams are. Use this herbal cream to get the excellent result.

• Take 10 g turmeric, 10 g ubtan, 10 g mulethi, 10 g bal jar (a herb), 10 g ground lemon rind, mix all and make a paste in milk or rose water. Apply all over face before going to bed, in the morning, clean and rinse off.

More related articles to Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion" filed under Beauty articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion

1. HELLO TO ALL MY PEOPLE I WANT TO SHARE A GOOD INTESTINE ABOUT A GREAT DR OSAGIE . WHO HEIR ME TO ENLARGE MY PENIS,I was very nervous and had been researching Penis Enlargement surgery for a few months. I decided to get a consultation with Dr OSAGIE and I'm so glad I did. His work makes you feel very comfortable and Dr OSAGIE is there to answer all your questions and give you the confidence and reassurance you need to have faith about having a positive outcome for your procedure. It has been someday since my procedure and so far I am very happy with my results. I definitely recommend Dr OSAGIE . you can consult him direct to his personal Email drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com ORDROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM Mobile: or join him on whatapps with this is 2347030465649 or his is numbercall 2347030465649.....

on Dec 4 2016 7:47AM Report Abuse KINGZ
  2. Hello,everyone i really find this piece of information very useful to the general public especially those suffering from Acne Pimples and other deadly disease. I was diagnosed of Acne Pimples 3years ago after the demise of my husband before i came across a very good friend from Africa who introduced me to a powerful Herbal Traditionalist called Dr. Osas, of which i contacted and helped in fighting the virus in less than a month. Today am totally free from the disease.All thanks to God and Dr.Osas for his Medicine. CONTACT HIM VIA drosasherbalhome@gmail.com for easy communication you can contact him via WhatSapp 234903542812. He can also cure the following problems 1. EMPHYSEMA 2.HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 3. CANCER EX-BACK, 4. PENIS ENGAGEMENT 5. PREGNANCY 6. LUPUS VIRUS 7. ACNE PIMPES contact him via his email drosasherbalhome@gmail.com

on Dec 3 2016 7:46PM Report Abuse HELEN JAMES
  3. God bless Dr Osas from Ghana for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2014 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system. When i contacted a herbal Dr in Nigeria, he scammed me of my money and he never sent me any herbal cure. I searched about some possible cure for HERPES and I saw a comment about Dr. Osas from Ghana and how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through courier delivery. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days, later i was cured from HERPES with the help of Dr Osas herbal medicine, DR.OSAS truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why not contact him on doctorosasherbalhome@gmail.comDR OSAS ALSO CURES THE FOLLOWING:HIVCANCERALSHepatitis BHERPES 1/2KIDNEY AND LIVER PROBLEMULCERZIKA VIRUSDIABETESAND MANY MORE

on Dec 2 2016 2:37PM Report Abuse ANITA LAWRENCE
  4. i have acne problem last 3 year i,m facing this problem , no any one dr solve my skin problem , please guys help me and suggest me a good advice i,m from pakistan

on Dec 1 2016 8:54AM Report Abuse SHAZIA
  5. I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs and forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was positive to the deadly Virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was rejected even by my closet friends. My parents tried all they could to save my life, but it was not easy for them. I have been to several hospital and even different pastors has prayed over this, but still there was nothing to show, Until one blessed day when my elder sister was browsing and searched online to know and make further inquire about cure for HERPES and she saw a lady called Grace Amanda giving her own life testimony on how she was cured oh HSV 1/HSV2 BY Dr ARAMUDE AND SEVERAL testimony online on how he HAS cured so many persons from Herpes Disease and even many more so i decided to contact the great herbalist on his private email. He replied my message immediately, and i explain my problems to him, he advise me on what to do, which my parents did immediately and he prepare a herbal medicine for me and it's cure my Herpes in about 8-10 days. OMG !! I am 1000% healthy again. Thanks so much DR ARAMUDE, i will never stop sharing this testimony till my dying day. Email him today and get cured too! Email: alulukataspelltemple@outlook.com or Whatssap via: 23438157538164 for help.

on Nov 24 2016 9:41AM Report Abuse LUISE
  6. I was diagnosed of hepatitis in 2012 and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from South Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including hepatitis b virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly virus within 18-20 days of usage, I am now free from the virus, i was tasted negative. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email drlusandaherbal(AT)gmail(DOT)com or website on www(DOT)drlusandaherbal(DOT)com Goodluck

on Nov 24 2016 6:01AM Report Abuse LAKELLY
  7. Please help me thank Dr.Alabi for his good work I really believe HIV have cure I was HIV positive over since 1year plus before I come across a comment Dr.Alabi that he have cure to any disease and virus but when I saw it i have it in mind that he can't cure HIV I just decided to give a try I contact him that night lucky to me he said yes but I don't believe him I think it was a scam or some thing like that but I still hold on to see the work of Dr.Alabi if he is saying the true he ask for different thing and some question about me I give him all the detail he needed and I wait to see his reply to my problem after all the thing is done he ask me to go for check up I went for hiv test I cant believe I was negative thanks Dr.Alabi for help me for not dying at this young age if you need help contact him now ( dralabispelltemple@gmail.com ) Or ( dralabispelltemple@hotmail.com ) whatapp 2348146226679

on Nov 24 2016 3:37AM Report Abuse LARISA PAUL
  8. I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs and forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was positive to the deadly Virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was rejected even by my closet friends. My parents tried all they could to save my life, but it was not easy for them. I have been to several hospital and even different pastors has prayed over this, but still there was nothing to show, Until one blessed day when my elder sister was browsing and searched online to know and make further inquire about cure for HERPES and she saw a lady called Grace Amanda giving her own life testimony on how she was cured oh HSV 1/HSV2 BY Dr ARAMUDE AND SEVERAL testimony online on how he HAS cured so many persons from Herpes Disease and even many more so i decided to contact the great herbalist on his private email. He replied my message immediately, and i explain my problems to him, he advise me on what to do, which my parents did immediately and he prepare a herbal medicine for me and it's cure my Herpes in about 8-10 days. OMG !! I am 1000% healthy again. Thanks so much DR ARAMUDE, i will never stop sharing this testimony till my dying day. Email him today and get cured too! Email: alulukataspelltemple@outlook.com or Whatssap via: 23438157538164 for help.

on Nov 23 2016 8:23PM Report Abuse LUISE
  9. I am very much delighted. To every viewers that is reading this,i want to inform the public of how me got cured from herpes virus. My name is Karin sabine and i was diagnosed of HBV 3years ago, and i have also taken treatment from my doctor,few weeks back i came on the internet to see if i will be able to get any information as to cure this disease, on my search i saw various testimony of people who was healed from HBV by the good doctor, called Dr ODUGU. without any hesitation, i contacted his email: oduguspellcaster@gmail.com and i wrote him and and he guided me,i asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and i started using the medicine, after the period of 16 days given to me by Dr odugu, i was completely cured no traces was found on my body. So dear viewer why wasting your time living with this infection? you can contact him now he is able to cure this disease, contact his Email:oduguspellcaster@gmail.com or call him on 2348151761795 contact him today

on Nov 23 2016 11:03AM Report Abuse KARIN SABINE
  10. all thanks to dr uduro who cure my herips if you have same problem contact him via email at druduroherahome@gmail.com

on Nov 20 2016 2:41PM Report Abuse BULK GLOBAY
  11. I want to appreciate Dr Alli for using his herbal medicine to cure my family herpes virus,since 3 years ago my family have been having this herpes disease and it have been giving my family challenges,we were so perplexed cause my family have taken several drugs to be cure but every of our effort was in-vain,a fateful morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr Alli curing people of their herpes disease immediately i contacted Dr Alli on his email: { allispellhelp1@gmail.com }, told him about my family troubles and he told me that my family must be cure,so he prepare a herbal medicine for my family which we use for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream for my family,my family herpes disease was totally gone,why don't you contact him today and be free from your disease on email,[ allispellhelp1@gmail.com ]or call his on Mobile 2348100772528

on Nov 20 2016 1:26PM Report Abuse RUTH RITA
  12. ROOT AND NATURAL HERBS ARE BEST TO CURE HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 1

on Nov 19 2016 5:57PM Report Abuse KENNEX MIGHTYEVA
  13. kelly go yas

on Nov 17 2016 8:43PM Report Abuse KELLY
  14. i was suffering from HIV/AIDS disease for the past 6 years and ever since i have been passing through serious agony in my life,i contact this infection through my boyfriend and i have done series of tests and taking drugs to be cure but unfortunate for me i still carry this deadly infection inside of me,i will love to say i was so lucky to have came across DR BELLO several testimony online people testifying series of how they were totally cure of HIV/AIDS through his herbal medicine on his email: bellospelltemple@gmail.com i contacted him on email and explain my situation to him and he accepted to help me cure my HIV/AIDS disease,i followed his instruction and indeed he prepare a herbal medicine for me and after i receive the herbal medicine he told me how to apply the herbal medicine and after 1 weeks of usage i did the test again and i was confirmed negative. you can contact him on bellospelltemple@gmail.com or call, whatsApp his Mobil number 2348147271779

on Nov 17 2016 3:39PM Report Abuse GRACEJOYCE
  15. I am very much delighted to every viewers that is reading this,i want to inform the public of how i got cured of Hepatitis b. My name is Murali Kamar from India, and i was diagnosed of Hepatitis b since 5years ago, this disease started circulating all over my body, and i have also taken treatment from my doctor,few weeks back i came on the internet to see if i will be able to get any information as to curing this disease, on my search i saw various testimony of Abel, who was healed from HIV and Manish who also healed from Hepatitis B by MED LAB, without any hesitation, i contacted their email: medlab36@gmail.com and i wrote to them and they guided me,i asked them for solutions and they started the remedies for me and i started using the medicine, after the period of days given to my by the MED LAB, i was completely cured no douth was found on my body. So viewers why wasting your time living with this STD infection? you can contact them now they are able to cure any kinds of disease, Hepatitis B ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, HIV, Herpes etc, and others, contact them via Email: medlab36@gmail.com

on Nov 16 2016 10:37PM Report Abuse MURALI KAMAR
  16. Hello everyone! Still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr.Ozolua After been diagnosed of HERPES 1 and 2 VIRUS in July, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found many testimonies of Great Dr. Ozolua in an online research on google, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health, i gave him a try and Thank God, i was cured from herpes permanently by the herbal medication I received from him true DHL delivery. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i still do not know how it was cure it highly unbelievable it just just too real to be real i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. i advice any one that is living with herpes virus should Contact the Great Dr Ozolua today, because it has the cure to any problem Email him on dr.ozolua@yahoo.com or his whatsapp on 2348051421297

on Nov 16 2016 3:51AM Report Abuse CHRIS LAISURE
  17. Having Herpes is a Terrible Experience and my Experience will help some hsv patients beware of Herbs from online doc.My cell

on Nov 14 2016 1:28PM Report Abuse AMBER
  18. Having Herpes is a Terrible Experience and my Experience will help some hsv patients beware of Herbs from online doc.My cell

on Nov 14 2016 11:57AM Report Abuse AMBER
  19. Hello everyone! Still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr.Ozolua After been diagnosed of HERPES 1 and 2 VIRUS in July, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found many testimonies of Great Dr. Ozolua in an online research on google, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health, i gave him a try and Thank God, i was cured from herpes permanently by the herbal medication I received from him true DHL delivery. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i still do not know how it was cure it highly unbelievable it just just too real to be real i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. i advice any one that is living with herpes virus should Contact the Great Dr Ozolua today, because it has the cure to any problem Email him on dr.ozolua@yahoo.com or his whatsapp on 2348051421297

on Nov 12 2016 11:59PM Report Abuse Guest
  20. Greetings to the general public,I am from USA,i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Virus by a Doctor called SUNNY.i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HIV/AIDS and i saw comment of people talking about how ( drsunnydsolution1@gmail.com ) cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me through COURIER that i took and it seriously worked on me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr SUNNY go God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem, you can also reach him on personal email address,drsunnydsolution1@gmail.com call whatassp him no his phone number 2348077620669DOCTOR SUNNY CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 1/23. CANCER4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)5. Herpatitis B6.chronic pancreatitis7.Emphysema8.COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)9.asthma10.Acute angle-closure Glaucoma11.Diabates12.CHRONIC PANCREATITIS?13 .HSV-1 or HSV-2

on Nov 12 2016 7:32AM Report Abuse FAITH
  21. I was diagnosed of ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) a rapidly progressive, invariably fatal neurological disease that attacks the nerve cells, I was given medications to slow down the progress of the disease, after some months my conditioned worsened and i lost ability to go about my daily activities and i had to quit my job, my legs and arms were terribly weakened, i resorted to a wheelchair (Perbombil C300). This was till my husband's friend introduced my husband to a herbal clinic in South Africa who sell herbal medicines to cure all kind of diseases including ALS, we contacted the herbal clinic via their email and purchased the ALS herbal remedy, we received the herbal medicine via courier within 7 days and commenced usage as prescribed, its totally unexplainable how all the symptoms gradually dissapeared, my speech has greatly improved and am able to walk a distance now with no help, contact this herbal clinic via their email drlusandaherbal(at)drlusandaherbal(dot)com Or website www(dot)drlusandaherbal(dot)com

on Nov 10 2016 6:26AM Report Abuse MATRICIA
  22. (PLEASE DONT IGNORE IS REAL)2015 my mother was diagnosed of parkinson (PD) and i was diagnosed of hepatitis b,i spent a lot of money on my medication and my mother medication till a point i even lost hope,i was so desperate to get my mother back to normal ,and myself .so one day my uncle who lives in UK told me about perfecthealthherbalmedcinehome,who helped him get rid of Emphysema with herbal medicine ,i was so shocked when he told me that,but i know is true because my uncle cant lie to me ,so i contacted perfecthealthherbalmedcinehome via their email;perfecthealthherbalmedicine(AT)gmail(DOT)com,or website www(DOT)perfecthealthherbal(DOT)weebly(DOT)com.they replied and ask me to send my home address and my mother's detail and then i purchased the herbal medicine,they sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received the herbal medicine,me and my mother used it as prescribed for 30days,because they said we will be totally cured within 30-35days,so after 30days of usage,we went for medical check up my family doctor confirmed thats my mother was totally cured parkinson (PD) and i was totally cured of hepatitis b too,now me and my mother is living free and happy again ..all thanks to perfecthealthherbalmedcinehome...

on Nov 9 2016 2:56AM Report Abuse MAUREEN
  23. still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr.Lusanda After been diagnosed of hepatitis in 2014, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Lusanda in an online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did email him and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from hepatitis by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that hepatitis can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. Contact Lusanda today, Email: drlusandaherbal(at)drlusandaherbal(dot)com or website on www(dot)drlusandaherbal(dot)com

on Nov 8 2016 3:15AM Report Abuse STEPHANIE
  24. Esto es real tomarlo en serio, que va a creer que una hierba puede curar diez años de VIH en mi cuerpo, nunca creo que esto va a funcionar tengo gastar mucho al obtener las drogas del hospital para mantenerme sano, lo que estaba esperando Es la muerte porque yo estaba roto, un día que duro acerca de este gran hombre que es bien saber de la cura del VIH y el cáncer, decidí enviarle por correo electrónico, sin saberlo a mí que este será el final de las ayudas para el VIH en mi cuerpo, se prepara La hierba para mí, y me dan instrucciones sobre cómo tomar, al final de la semana dos, me dijo que vaya al hospital para un chequeo, y fui, sorprendentemente después de la prueba el médico me confirman negativo, Pensé que era una broma, fui a otro hospital también fue negativo, entonces tomé a mi amiga que también era VIH positiva para el Dr voodoo después del tratamiento que también fue negativa. Él también tiene la hierba para curar el cáncer por favor quiero que cada uno con este virus sea libre, por eso estoy dejando caer su dirección de correo electrónico, voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com quiero que le envíe un correo electrónico que él es un gran hombre. El gobierno también está interesado en este Dr voodoo gracias por salvar mi vida, y prometo que siempre voy a testificar por su buen trabajo

on Nov 7 2016 6:46PM Report Abuse MORGAN
  25. I am AMANDA KARIPETRA living in USA, i have be suffering from Herpes,formanyyears, period of 7year,without cure. on one faithful day i saw anarticle on the internet were a woman talked about doctor ISE and how thisdoctor cured her permanently of HIV.I contacted him through his email : ISESPIRITUALSPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM and toldhim of my illness. This grate man cured my Herpes infection disease. Hesent me herbal medicine that healed me completely. Today I`m livinghappily and free from HERPES. I had conclude on my mind that there is nocure, he is the owner and founder of ISE HERB RESEARCH CENTRE[IHRC]Dr .ISE have the cure for HIV, Zika,HPV,ASTHMA,Diabetes,syphilis,low spermcount,cancer,madness,hepatitis,bacteria and parasitic infection andother related viral infection. He had spend 15 year's in practicingspiritualism,consultants, using herbs and spiritual means to cureillness all over the world. The main reason i am writing this testimony isto inform the whole world about his great deeds,and he is a Herbal Doctorwho can cure deadly diseases. He is also a great spell caster I had notsee any Doctor so powerful like this grate man,he had save many life.You can contact him via; ISESPIRITUALSPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COMor BROWNYALEXY@GMAIL.COM 2348151978888....Add me on face book:Kari Petra

on Nov 7 2016 1:32PM Report Abuse AMANDA