Articles >> Beauty articles > Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion

Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion

Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion
Source:  Dr.Khurram Mushir

• Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment :: Fair Complexion - People often use fairness creams to fair their complexion. They can’t imagine how much harmful some creams are. Use this herbal cream to get the excellent result.

• Take 10 g turmeric, 10 g ubtan, 10 g mulethi, 10 g bal jar (a herb), 10 g ground lemon rind, mix all and make a paste in milk or rose water. Apply all over face before going to bed, in the morning, clean and rinse off.

More related articles to Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion" filed under Beauty articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion

1. I am here to give my testimony about DR ALUYA who helped me inmy life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPESVIRUS) by DR ALUYA, i visited different hospital but they gave melist of drugs like Familiar, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is veryexpensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I wasbrowsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPESand i saw comment of people talking about how DR ALUYA curedthem. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbalmedicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am afree person now without problem, my HERPES result came outnegative. God bless you you DR ALUYA, am cured from myHERPES VIRUS you can also get your self cured from your any ofyour disease my dear friends if you really need this doctor help,you can reach him now email: dr.aluyasolutiontemple@yahoo.comor call 2347064851317or 2349025128602. DR Aluya also have aherbal cure for COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER(Cannabis Oil),HTLV, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY HIV/AIDSALS STROKE HPV COPD/MND CANCER STROKE PENIS ENLARGEMENT CREAM E.T.C .Remember health is Wealth,,,,,,..

on Jun 29 2016 7:57AM Report Abuse MARCUS BELLO
  2. Dr. Okuns herbal medicine is a good remedy for herpes cure!!! you can contact him via email: herbal.home247@yahoo.comMy name is Mary Hanson, am from United State. I want the general public to know how this great man called Dr. Okuns cure me and my sister from GENITAL HERPES with the herbal medicine gotten from Dr. Okuns, he cures other diseases too like STD, My own was worst I have suffered for Human papilloma virus HPV) for 2years he cure me too, herbal is a great medication. he have a medicine that is 100% percent assured to cure any type of disease and you don't need to spend so much money anymore . I want you to contact Dr. Okuns on: herbal.home247@yahoo.com My family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries and go get your herbal medicine now to get your family free from deadly disease. Once again thanks to Dr. Okuns you can contact him now via phone number: 2348078467513 or email him on: herbal.home247@yahoo.com

on Jun 29 2016 6:22AM Report Abuse MARY HANSON
  3. God bless Dr. Sunshine for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2012 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Sunshine, how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. Sunshine truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through : sunshineherbalhome@gmail.comThanks

on Jun 28 2016 12:01PM Report Abuse ALICE GATTY
  4. I WANT TO SHARE MY LIFE EXPERIENCE ON HOW I GOT CURED FROM HIV BY HERBALMEDICINE. It may sound strange! For the past 6years i have spent a lot ofmoney in buying anti-retroviral medicines to strengthen my immune systemand keep me healthy, until i read an article on the internet about anAfrica Herbalist who uses herbs and roots to cure HIV and all kind of diseases.Though i never believed he can cure HIV, but i decided to give it a trybecause i was desperate. Then i sent a message to the him on his emaildr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com. He prepared herbal medications and send it to methrough DHL COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES and i took it as he instructed. 11days after, iwent to the hospital to do a checkup, the result came out and i testedNEGATIVE. I'm sharing this with you, because i believe there's someone outhere who also desire to have this cure. feel free to send a message to himthrough his email dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com. or call him on 2348107155060or add him onwhatsapp or see his website at drabaherbalhome.webs.com

on Jun 26 2016 6:41AM Report Abuse JANE SUSAN
  5. All thanks to Dr voodoo my name is Hernandez Rueben from united kingdom I am here to share a good testimony of my self on how i came in contact with a real herbalist who helped me. i appreciate everyone for taken their precious time to read my testimony, 6 months ago i was diagnosed of HERPES, this means that 6 months ago i was HERPES positive when i told one of my good friend about this, she sympathized with me and then she said that she was going to help me out, she told me that we should do some research on the Internet, we came across Dr voodoo and my friend said that she has come across a lot about him and said that he is a real herbalist remedy to all illness, i was really surprised on this and confused as well, I was so speechless and quickly i contact him to help me and he prepared some herbs for me and send it across to me and he told me the way i was going to be taken the medicine which i did, and in the next 2 weeks i went to the hospital and they said that i am now HERPES negative, i am very happy about this, when i contacted Dr voodoo again to tell him the good result , i asked him how he was able to help me, and he said that he was gifted with it that he can cure any disease. also reach him too because health is better than wealth Email him via"voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

on Jun 25 2016 7:20PM Report Abuse HERNANDEZ RUEBEN
  6. Am ROSE the great help i received from Dr OSEMEN cant be explained but must be said, i was passing through pain with herpes disease for two and half years before i came across Dr OSEMEN contact ( healinghomeofallsickness@outlook.com ) in the internet which i contacted him because i was infected with HERPES .he gave me a herbal medicine cure for it which i took according to his direction and today i can say i am healthy free from herpes disease, by taking his herbal medicine cure. to get cured kindly contact him via email; healinghomeofallsickness@outlook.com for any kind of diseases such as: HIV,CANCER,ALS, HERPES,LOW SPERM COUNT, INFERTILITY, E.T.C

on Jun 25 2016 12:00AM Report Abuse ROSE
  7. HOW I GOT CURED FROM WARTSMy name is jane clinton from USA,I want to say a big thanks to Doctor okosun for helping me cure my warts virus, i have suffered warts for a long period of time, i have tried so many remedy, but non seems to work. until i had contact with this herbal doctor who i saw so many people testifying on how they were all cured of their various disease and viruses by this doctor. So i explained my entire problem to him, and he promised to cure me. So i gave him all benefit of doubt, and behold he prepared the herbal mixture, and send it to me in my country. Today, i am proud to say i am warts free, So in case you are out there suffering from WARTS DIABETES,ASTHMA,HERPES and other diseases or virus, i want to tell you to quickly contact Doctor okosun for your cure. His email is doctorokosunspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him via 2348107584479 and you will be glad you did

on Jun 23 2016 9:56PM Report Abuse JANE
  8. Hello everybody here me out and please help me thank Dr bello for his good work I really believe HIV has no cure I was HIV positive over since 4 year plus before I come across a comment about Dr bello that he have cure to any disease and virus but when I saw it i have it in mind that he can’t cure HIV I just decided to give a try I contact him that night luckily to me he said yes but I don’t believe him I think it was a scam or some thing like that but I still hold on to see the work of Dr bello if he is saying the true, he ask for different thing and some question about me I give him all the details he needed and I waited to see his reply to my problem. After all the things is done he ask me to go for check up I went for HIV test I cant believe i became HIV negative thanks to Dr bello for helping me cure my disease. if you need help of any kind you can contact him on this mail bellospelltemple@gmail.com,or whatsapp number 2348147271779 he will help you because he help me

on Jun 21 2016 1:28AM Report Abuse MARYNAJOYCE
  9. (MUST READ: HOW I GOT CURED FROM HEPATITIS B VIRUS)I was diagnosed of hepatitis in 2012 and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from South Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including hepatitis b virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly virus within 18-20 days of usage, I am now free from the virus, i was tasted negative. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email drlusandaherbal@gmail.com or website on www.drlusandaherbal.weebly.com Goodluck

on Jun 20 2016 9:32AM Report Abuse ROSE
  10. i have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr PAPA and she gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. PAPA telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm I never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that I have cured, after some time I went to my doctor to confirmed if I have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr PAPA on papa_wordtemple@yahoo.com or watsapp 2347053699933contact Dr PAPA today for your problem to be solve for you just as my problem have be solve for me also via Email papa_wordtemple@yahoo.com

on Jun 19 2016 10:01PM Report Abuse HERNANDEZ RUEBEN
  11. CONTACT DR ZOLO VIA drzolospellhome@gmail.com FOR PROPER CURE OKAY GOODLUCK.

on Jun 18 2016 11:01PM Report Abuse DSGFHJUK
  12. I am Sonia Ifa from New York. I was in trouble when doctortold me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes… I though about my Family, I know myFamily will face a serious problem when I’m gone, Ilost hope and I wept all day, but one day I wassurfing the internet I found Dr ivie contactnumber. I called him and he guided me. I asked himfor solutions and he started the remedies for myhealth. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m curedby Dr ivie herbal medicine, I’m very thankfulto Dr Ivie and very happy with my hubbyand family. email him ondrivieherbalsolutions@gmail.com (CALLS OR WHATSAPP HIM ON 2348114173124) Dr Ivie CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWINGDISEASE:-*HERPES*HSV 1

on Jun 18 2016 8:13AM Report Abuse SONIA IFA
  13. How can I explain this to the world that there is a man who can curehiv, I was diagnosed for the past 3years I have being into hiv drug sincethen,so I decide to look for help in the internet then I found this womanpost write aboutthis great man Dr. lala, telling people about him that this man havecuredto hiv I don’t believe that because all I have in mind is psp had no cure,thank god for my life today am psp negative through the power of Drlala, Icontacted this man for help because who write about him drop an email ofthe man I pick the email and emailed him for the cure this man told me whatto do about the cure well am from Australia this man prepare hiv remedy herbs forme and he told me that he will call me after the cure is done truly he didI was cured for one week herbal remedy what a wonderful man this Dr .lala, ifyou needhis cured just email him now on dr.lalaherbalremedyhome@gmail.com thank youDR,for this great work don for me i will never stop shearing you testimony

on Jun 18 2016 6:45AM Report Abuse DAVE
  14. I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all patient of [HBV] in the world. i never believed that their could be any complete cure for HEPATITIS B or any cure for HEPATITIS B, Mrs JANE introduce me to Dr Ozolua a herbal doctor who lives in Africa who brought him back to life again. so i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using the herbal medicine he sent to me i was perfectly OK and . Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any symptoms of HBV and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any HBV in my body system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine Dr Ozolua I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for HBV that is not true okay, contact him and get cure from Dr Ozolua via his email dr.ozolua@yahoo.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try...or you can what sappn him 2349027212552, dr.ozolua@yahoo.com

on Jun 17 2016 10:59PM Report Abuse Guest
  15. Cathy D Deplama glory be to God finally i made it with the help of Michael roots and herbs which was recommended by a lady in baby center he help before,i never believe it was real until i confirm it now because i have tried so many things to make sure i get pregnant but no luck, immediately i contact Michael that was recommended by a lady with the roots and herbs of Michael i got pregnant one month after using the root and herbs that was giving to me by Michael so i want to use this media to thank and recommend Michael for all stander out there trying to conceive.email him for help too he is real i have confirm it.contact of him via : michaelherbtermple@yahoo.com 2348143158368

on Jun 17 2016 10:13PM Report Abuse CATHY D DEPLAMA
  16. This Testimonial needs to be broadcasted to every single American. keeping it from them is unacceptable. The worse day of my life was being told by my doctor that I had herpes type-2. It felt like I'd just received a life sentence. For the next five years I lived in a state of constant depression because everything felt so hopeless. I am so incredibly fortunate that I found this email: dryareherbalcurehome@gmail.com. I'm still in shock that the treatment protocol he shared with me actually works. Not only did I remove all traces of the herpes virus using his Root,Herbs and Healing Oil, I did it in 17 days. It seems so simple and in a lot of ways, I guess it is simple. Since that time, I have rediscovered my self. Shockingly it was a lot less expensive than I had envisaged. Against my doubts, it proves potent. But the important thing I've been 100% herpes free for a full two years now and its all thanks to DR. GODSENT JOHN. You've given me my life back and I'll be forever grateful. Contact Dr. GODSENT JOHN on: dryareherbalcurehome@gmail.com. I wish you all luck in your decision. As for me, am a living testimony of Dr. GODSENT JOHN prowess in herbal medicine.

on Jun 27 2016 10:18PM Report Abuse MICHAEL
  17. Hello to the world at large, Dr.Agumagu has cured me from Hepatitis B, I was having the following symptoms below:Abdominal pain.Dark urine.Fever.Joint pain.Loss of appetite.Nausea and vomiting.Weakness and fatigue.Yellowing of your skin and the whites of your eyes (jaundice),I went to my doctor he carried out a test on me and told me I'm diagnosed with Hepatitis B, I was so down and frustrated. So I contacted Dr. Agumagu, because I have heard of his Powers, When I contacted him, he asked me which do i prefer, either the Miracle Oil or the Spell? I asked him how much would it cost me, he told me that the Miracle Oil will Cost me, 1.500USD, While the spell will cost me 2.000USD, I went for the Miracle Oil, he sent it to me after making the payment of 1.500USD Payment to him, he sent it via dhl, so he gave me prescriptions on how to take it and and I took it accordingly, 7 days after, He asked me to go for check-up, which I did, but before then all the symptoms stopped, so I went fot check-up, and I was cured, So I'm urging you now to contact him now on agumaguspelltemple@outlook.com or agumaguspelltemple@gmail.com or call 233200116937 he must help you okay!!

on Jun 16 2016 9:12PM Report Abuse STORCEY
  18. All thanks to Dr Aba, I am here to share a life testimony of my self on how i came in contact with a real herbalist who helped me. i appreciate everyone for taken their precious time to read my testimony, 6 months ago i was diagnosed with ALS, this means that 6 months ago i was ALS positive when i told one of my good friend about this, she sympathized with me and then she said that she was going to help me out, she told me that we should do some research on the Internet, we came across Dr Aba and my friend said that she has come across a lot about him and said that he is a real herbalist remedy to all illness, i was really surprised on this and confused as well, I was so speechless and quickly i contact him to help me and he prepared some herbs for me and send it across to me and he told me the way i was going to be taken the medicine which i did, and in the next 2 weeks i went to the hospital and they said that i am now ALS negative, i am very happy about this, then i contacted Dr Aba again to tell him the good result , i asked him how he was able to help me, and he said that he was gifted with it that he can cure any disease. also reach him because health is better than wealth Email him via"dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com you can call or whatsApp his number on 2348107155060 see more at drabaherbalhome.webs.com

on Jun 16 2016 9:05PM Report Abuse MERCY LARA
  19. I want to say a big thanks to Dr Ekaka for the wonderful work he did for me last week, I have been on heartbreak with my husband i was in the middle of losing my husband and my two children. Before my friend told me about Dr ekaka and his wonderful work, Although i never believed on spell but i decided to give it a trier, i contacted Ekaka on his website: ekakaspelltemple.wix.com/drekaka and his email: ekakaspelltemple@yahoo.com He told me what i needed to do which i did. today is the 4th days now and my husband and i are back together and we living happily and it still seems like a dream to me. i will advice anyone in need of help to contact this great man.

on Jun 16 2016 5:33PM Report Abuse BENNY
  20. I am here to give my testimony about DR ALUYA who helped me inmy life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPESVIRUS) by DR ALUYA, i visited different hospital but they gave melist of drugs like Familiar, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is veryexpensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I wasbrowsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPESand i saw comment of people talking about how DR ALUYA curedthem. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbalmedicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am afree person now without problem, my HERPES result came outnegative. God bless you you DR ALUYA, am cured from myHERPES VIRUS you can also get your self cured from your any ofyour disease my dear friends if you really need this doctor help,you can reach him now email: dr.aluyasolutiontemple@yahoo.comor call 2347064851317or 2349025128602. DR Aluya also have aherbal cure for COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER(Cannabis Oil),HTLV, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY HIV/AIDSALS STROKE HPV COPD/MND CANCER STROKE PENIS ENLARGEMENT CREAM E.T.C .Remember health is Wealth,,,

on Jun 16 2016 11:24AM Report Abuse MARCUS BELLO
  21. we supply Cannabis hash oil for sale like:Green Crack *Sour Diesel *Grand Daddy Purple *Sensi Star x ak47 *Afghan Kush *Northern Lights

on Jun 15 2016 8:43PM Report Abuse CHRISTINAJACOB
  22. Hello everyone .I want to quickly drop my life stories on how a specialize-healer called DR Osas cure me from HPV .A great man who have the root and herbs to all kind of deadly disease.i was infected with HPV disease by a man called Fred. I never stop blame my self for falling in love with him .i never think HPV can be cure with the medication doctor Osas send to me until I was cure ,I saw his email on you-tube by a patient he have cure from herpes called FLORENCE which drop the email and phone contact of him that make me get cure by contacting him.i really thank FLORENCE for sharing her testimony on how she was cure. When I contact him.he prepare the herbal medication for my HPV cure and also send it to me in UK via DHL, that get me cure within two weeks I use it.i will still drop is address foryou E-MAIL drosasherbalhome@gmail.com you can still contact or for easy communication you can WhatSAPP him via his mobile number 2349035428122 Below are some of the illness i know he cure:1 Cancer2 Hiv3 Low sperm count4 Barrenness5 Hpv6 Herpes7 Genital Wart8 Rare disease9 Hepatitis10 Syphilis11 Diabetes12 Migraine,So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr. Osas on drosasherbalhome@gmail.com or drosassolutioncenter@yahoo.com or call Whats App Number 2349035428122 sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!

on Jun 15 2016 10:03AM Report Abuse ANGELA JOHNSON
  23. my name is Snow Hope and i really want to say a big thank you to Dr omo.. do you wish to get pregnant urgently and give birth to a healthy baby, Dr omo is the answer to your problem..or do you wish to get your ex lover/husband back within 24 hours, dr omo is the best answer to that..you can contact him on oborspellhome@gmail.com or ehimarespell@gmail.com call him on 23480773090811) If you want your ex back..(2) If you want to be promoted in your office.(3) If you want YOU WANT YOUR als AND HEPATITIS B(4) If you want a child.(5) If you want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever(8) If you need a spell of luck.(9) If you want to stop your divorce.(10) If you want to divorce your husband.(11) If you want your wishes to be granted.(12) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby(13) Guarantee you win the troubling court cases

on Jun 15 2016 8:11AM Report Abuse DR USMAN
  24. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Sunshine and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. Sunshine telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr.Sunshine on : dr.sunshineherbalhome@gmail.com sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address dr.sunshineherbalhome@gmail.com or contact him on his via whatassp 2349051208634?

on Jun 15 2016 7:17AM Report Abuse FAITH
  25. hello am Sonia Ifa from USA, i was in shock when my doctor diagnosed me of herpes, i wept most of the time because i know my family will have problems when am gone, one day i was surfing the internet when i saw Dr Ivie contact number and decided to call him he guided me and prepared a herbal medicine for me and thank God i followed his instruction religiously today am free from herpes he has cured me totally thank God for De Ivie herbal medicine here is his telephone: 2348114173124 or via this mail drivieherbalsolutions@gmail.com he can as well cure the following:HSV1

on Jun 15 2016 1:24AM Report Abuse SONIAIFA