Articles >> Beauty articles > Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion

Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion

Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion
Viewed: 219794
Source:  Dr.Khurram Mushir

• Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment :: Fair Complexion - People often use fairness creams to fair their complexion. They can’t imagine how much harmful some creams are. Use this herbal cream to get the excellent result.

• Take 10 g turmeric, 10 g ubtan, 10 g mulethi, 10 g bal jar (a herb), 10 g ground lemon rind, mix all and make a paste in milk or rose water. Apply all over face before going to bed, in the morning, clean and rinse off.

More related articles to Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion:

Article
Viewed: 400716 times
Article
Viewed: 52811 times
Article
Viewed: 60494 times
  • Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion" filed under Beauty articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion

1. I am James Connell My wife has been suffering from thyroid cancer which was confirmed to be stage four, the doctor told me there was little he could do since she wasn’t responding to treatment but a friend of mine came to our rescue by ordering this hemp oil from RICK which he said has been helping some patient fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a chance, so far my wife is improving perfectly very well and presently she can walk around the house all by herself. I felt its necessary i let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good hemp oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living.by chance if you happen to be in need of this hemp oil you can contact RICK who supplied I and my wife with this email: ricksimpsoncannabisoils@outlook.com

on Dec 14 2014 6:34PM Report Abuse JAMES CONNELL
  2. Assalamoalikum ap ab kon se channel per aa rhy hain:|

on Dec 13 2014 9:33AM Report Abuse SAMINA KHAN
  3. Mehreen, diet tea recipe has send on your provided email address.

on Dec 4 2014 9:53PM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  4. Quick weight lose I m 74kg over weight should b 54.

on Dec 2 2014 7:30AM Report Abuse MEHREEN
  5. i am looking dark

on Dec 2 2014 7:23AM Report Abuse SAJAN
  6. hiiiiiiiiiii i want to purchase that product

on Nov 26 2014 2:14AM Report Abuse ASIFPASH
  7. We don't get kala phather in UAE is there any other name for it.

on Nov 25 2014 11:13PM Report Abuse SABEENA BANU
  8. Hello,I was diagnosed of this HIV deadly disease a friend of mine introduce Dr oba to me and I actually did contact him after he has prepare what he said he will do and he sent it to me and I used it according to his prescription after one week I went to the hospital to check my status again because I was feeling differently from the way I used when I was tested POSITIVE to my greatest surprise the status was NEGATIVE the medical doctors there was surprise and I have to tell the whole world about this if you are still having this similar problem I recommend you to Dr oba for you here is his email obaherbalhome@gmail.com or email me on benatialopez@gmail.com

on Nov 24 2014 7:11PM Report Abuse BENATIA LOPEZ
  9. as'salam-o-alaikum dr shb mera colour dark hai koi cream bta dai jo colour fair hojhy plzzzzz..

on Nov 22 2014 3:44AM Report Abuse ALI
  10. plz tell me how to contact you for some treatment

on Nov 18 2014 8:15AM Report Abuse ALI
  11. HIV is a terrible disease, if not for my Husband and the help of the great Dr. EHOHO my life would have been a mess! I was diagnosed with HIV in 2005, my husband encouraged me, and told me not to lose hope, I manage to give birth to a baby Boy who was free from the disease, and my Husband was always there for me! One day he came to me and told me that he have found a man who can cure me. Base on scientist, they said there is no cure for HIV; he told me that he has seen many testimonies about him on the internet. We decided to contact him, we filled his Herbal home form, and he asked us to buy some items which we did! Three days later he asked me to go for HIV test, faithfully I went to do the Test, Lo and Behold, I was cured, the virus was not found in my Body... My Dear Husband and my Father Dr. EHOHO, God will surely bless the both of you, till the end of time, in Jesus name.. If you have any problem kindly contact he on drehohospiritualtemple@gmail.com or you can reach him via his mobile phone on 2348104258324....

on Nov 17 2014 4:18PM Report Abuse LOVETH
  12. Hello I'm Miss Elizabeth From USA and i want to give thanks to dr Olodumare for the herbal hiv medicine he gave to me and my daughter, i was suffering from hiv when i gave birth to my daughter and that was how my daughter got the sickness direct from me, but to God be the glory that i am heal with the herbal medicine that DR Olodume gave to me when i contacted him. i want to use this medium to tell everyone that the solution to our sickness has come, so i will like you to contact this great healer on his email address: Orikiolodumarespelltemple@gmail.com with him all your pains will be gone, i am really happy today that i and my daughter are cured of hiv, we are now negative after the use of his medicine,my doctor confirm it. once more i say a big thank to you Dr Olodumare for healing hands upon my life and my daughter, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their lives. email him now he is waiting to receive you. :Orikiolodumarespelltemple@gmail.com (Orikiolodumarespelltemple@gmail.com)

on Oct 17 2014 5:00AM Report Abuse ELIZABETH
  13. Shareena this tip is very authentic that gives positive results i suggest you may add little quantity of turmeric. thanks

on Sep 6 2014 8:06AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  14. dear sir..........termaric sy tu bht zeeada yellow skin ho jati hy........ap k khayyal main formula creams kesi hain for fairness of face k laeay ......plz advise me any home made remedy for glowing skin thanks

on Sep 4 2014 8:16AM Report Abuse SHAREENA
  15. Dr.shb meri skin oily hai or dany bht hn nikalty hn or apna nishan chor jatay hn mera clr b white nhe rha koi cream asar nhe krti plz koi cream btadn plz ye meri pehli mail hai

on Sep 4 2014 3:05AM Report Abuse SEHARNADEEM
  16. Aslamu alaikum dr.sb meri sis ka clr dark hai skin b bht senstive hai plz koi guaranted cream ya grelo totka btaen plz

on Aug 27 2014 3:22AM Report Abuse Guest
  17. pigmentition on fore head

on Aug 23 2014 9:05AM Report Abuse ARISHA RAZA
  18. as salaamualaikum.sir mera face colour bht dark hai plz muje fair hone k gurante tips mail kijiye.am waitng for ur rply plzz

on Aug 16 2014 12:28PM Report Abuse SAMEERA
  19. Hello ,i am Christie Bolt from New York Texas,i am 37 years old,i saw a comment posted by wandy brimm from Vegas, on how she was free from skin cancer with cannabis CANNABIS OIL by doctor HAKIM , i was diagnosed of HPV infections for the pass two years , i contacted wandy and she told me that this very doctor cures HPV cancer , and he also cures HIV/AIDS too, then i contacted DR.HAKIM, so he told me what to do to get healing and free from HPV , so i make provisions for the HERBAL CREAM which i used for two weeks and now just to see that the exact week which doctor hakim told me i we be healed i was felling good and healthy , my skin regained, i went for check up in the hospital and my doctor told that me that all the virus disappeared from my blood vessels and normal, then drhakim asked me to promise him that i we testify of his good herbal work to the world, so I we like you to contact him (dr.hakimherbalspellworld@gmail.com ) if you have any health issue i believe doctor hakim we help you .here is my email adress you can contact me ChristieBolt@outlook.com

on Aug 11 2014 5:07PM Report Abuse CHRISTIE
  20. Sir plz tell me the easy way for m'y tummy fat loss,thanx.

on Aug 10 2014 12:25AM Report Abuse NIDA KHATTAK
  21. Salam dr khurram muje kojic acid cream ka pochna hai k kab tk use karni hai or keya is k result acha b hai k nhe or glutathione injection skin whitening k b bataen is ki price or result ka b thanx

on Jul 19 2014 6:39AM Report Abuse NABEELA
  22. give honor to who honor is due, i respect dr shant tami and his aduron b1 herbal remedy drugs, this drugs cured my herpes just like magic, of a truth this drugs is a spiritual healing drugs, wire him via: indianspell@yahoo.com and your herpes or any kind of sickness shall be cure with his various herbal healing remedy drugs.

on Jul 12 2014 12:11AM Report Abuse MIMI SANCHEZ
  23. assalamualaikum doctor ji. my wife wants to reduce her weight please send the tips to the mail id given please give the ingrediants in english.pleaseeeee

on Jul 8 2014 4:07AM Report Abuse SHAFI
  24. Dr. oba God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on writing and posting testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m Christina Perez , I was a HIV patient, I saw a blog on how Dr. oba cured someone, I contacted him and also got my healing, kindly email him now on obaherbalhome@gmail.com or call him on 2347050254817

on Jul 6 2014 3:06AM Report Abuse SARAH
  25. doctor can I use herbal cream for acne and dark spot?

on Jun 25 2014 12:59PM Report Abuse ERUM SHAH