Articles >> Beauty articles > Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion

Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion

Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion
Source:  Dr.Khurram Mushir

• Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment :: Fair Complexion - People often use fairness creams to fair their complexion. They can’t imagine how much harmful some creams are. Use this herbal cream to get the excellent result.

• Take 10 g turmeric, 10 g ubtan, 10 g mulethi, 10 g bal jar (a herb), 10 g ground lemon rind, mix all and make a paste in milk or rose water. Apply all over face before going to bed, in the morning, clean and rinse off.

More related articles to Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion:

• Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion" filed under Beauty articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion

1. Thanks to dr.ojoka for his good work I never believe that HIV has cure, Iwas HIV positive over 3 year now before I came across a comment about howdr.ojoka cure HIV and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mindthat he can’t cure HIV I just decided to give it a try I contact him thatnight luckily to me he replied me, but I don’t believe him I thought it wasa scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ojoka if he is saying thetruth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and Iwaited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for checkup and I went for HIV test I cant believe I was negative,am so happy andgrateful to God for using Dr ojoka to cure me, that is the reason why idecided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommendDr.ojoka to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.ojokarootandherbal@gmail.com or you can also reach him through thanks whatapp number 2348144172934dr.ojoka for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,He can also cure so many sickness like(1) herpes(2) hiv(3) als(4) dick enlargement(5) hepatitis B(6) ALOPECIA(7) CANCER,(8) DIABETES,(9) HERPES CURE(10) GETTING YOUR LOVER OR HUSBAND BACK(11) IMPOTENCE,(12) BARENESS/INFERTILITY(13) DIARRHE (14) ASTHMA

on Sep 17 2017 12:53AM Report Abuse LIZZY DIXON
  2. Thanks to dr.ezomo for his good work I never believe that HIV has cure, Iwas HIV positive over 3 year now before I came across a comment about howdr.ezomo cure HIV and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mindthat he can’t cure HIV I just decided to give it a try I contact him thatnight luckily to me he replied me, but I don’t believe him I thought it wasa scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ezomo if he is saying thetruth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and Iwaited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for checkup and I went for HIV test I cant believe I was negative,am so happy andgrateful to God for using Dr ezomo to cure me, that is the reason why idecided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommendDr ezomo to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through thanksdr.ezomo for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,He can also cure so many sickness{1}HIV And AIDS{2}Diabetes{3}Epilepsy{4} Blood Cancer{5} HPV{7} ALS{8} Hepatitis{9}Love Spell

on Sep 13 2017 6:11PM Report Abuse Guest
  3. I want to let the world know about Dr uyiosa herbal cure is 100% Guarantee percent sure to cure your. HIV/AIDS ,He is only person that i can boldly say he can cure any types of Disease.i was having HIV for more than 8 year when i meant Dr uyiosa online on how he has cured so many people and how greatly he has helped many individuals online,so i contacted him and explained my situation to him and behold i was cure with his herbal medicine and now am living happily, so to anyone issue on hiv/aids challenges i advised that you contact druyiosabalogun@gmail.com he can also cure any disease such as(1) HIV/AIDS(2) HEPATITIS B,(3)DIABETICS,(4)CANCER,(5)HERPES(6)He can also bring back your ex back,(7)LOVE SPELL,(8)PENIS ENLARGEMENT(9)LYME DISEASE, He is the great herbalist man called Dr.uyiosa i must say a big thanks for curing my HIV/AIDS, i own you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir.his Mobile number 2349056708611

on Sep 2 2017 5:49PM Report Abuse KELVIN JOHNBAL
  4. HELLO, i have read testimonies about this great man called Dr. Magana how he helped people to get pregnant and also help people to cure HIV with his herbal medicine, so i decided to give him a try, i am here today to give my own testimony on how this great man helped me to cure my HIV disease and also helped my sister to get pregnant, i just told him and he said he was going to work on it miraculously and in a short period of time i was lifted from these terrible disease. And it took my sister just a week to get pregnant after he was done. Contact this great man and He will help you no matter the the problem you are facing. Email him at maganasolutioncentre@gmail.com WhatsApp call 2349051208634.

on Sep 2 2017 1:58PM Report Abuse SANDY FLETCHER
  5. I want to let the world know about Dr uyiosa herbal cure is 100% Guarantee percent sure to cure your. HIV/AIDS ,He is only person that i can boldly say he can cure any types of Disease.i was having HIV for more than 8 year when i meant Dr uyiosa online on how he has cured so many people and how greatly he has helped many individuals online,so i contacted him and explained my situation to him and behold i was cure with his herbal medicine and now am living happily, so to anyone issue on hiv/aids challenges i advised that you contact druyiosabalogun@gmail.com he can also cure any disease such as(1) HIV/AIDS(2) HEPATITIS B,(3)DIABETICS,(4)CANCER,(5)HERPES(6)He can also bring back your ex back,(7)LOVE SPELL,(8)PENIS ENLARGEMENT(9)LYME DISEASE, He is the great herbalist man called Dr.uyiosa i must say a big thanks for curing my HIV/AIDS, i own you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir.his Mobile number 2349056708611

on Sep 2 2017 4:50AM Report Abuse KELVIN JOHNBAL
  6. Good News My People ..I Want To Appreciate dr bante Herbal Medicine Is A Good Herbal Medicine For( LUPUS ) I Was Diagnosed With LUPUS Virus Last Month,And Was Look For Solution To Be Cure Luckily I Saw A Testimonies On How dr bante Cure LUPUS VIRUS I Decided To Contact dr bante I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly LUPUS Within 2weeks, I Am Now LUPUS Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please dr bante To Help You Two,And Help Me To Thank dr bante For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. bante Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:bantespelltemple@gmail.ComOr Cell Whatsapp Number 2347059073543. dr bante also has the cure for hiv/aids, psoriasis, cancer, may God bless you sir for your good works

on Sep 1 2017 9:26PM Report Abuse JULLET DONALD
  7. I am Faith Denis from North California USA, I saw a comment posted by Lilin Johnson from Chicago, on how she was cured from Herpes virus through a herbal doctor called william she also drop the doctors email address[drwilliamherbalspel@yahoo.com], I was diagnosed of herpes virus for the pass three years , I contacted the herbal doctor and he told me that he can cure me permanently he told me how he has cured different people from Cancer, hiv, herpes, cold sore, genital warts, Als and more, he told me what to do to get healing and free from Herpes, so I made provisions for the Herbal cream and medicine which he prepared for me i used the medicine for three weeks as instructed and now just to see that the exact weeks which doctor William told me I will be healed i was feeling good and healthy, my skin break was restored, I went for check up in the hospital and my Doctor told me that all the virus disappeared from my blood vessels and normal, then i made a promise to Doctor william that I will testify of his good herbal medicine to the world, so I will like you to contact him on his email-drwilliamherbalspel@yahoo.com or on facebook drwilliamnaturalcure if you have any health issue i believe Doctor William will help you get cured..PLEASE HELP ME TO THANK DOCTOR WILLIAM.

on Sep 1 2017 10:15AM Report Abuse FAITH
  8. I'm from Canada, i want to give almighty praise to Dr Akereco who help me to cure my HIV/AID, please help me to give thanks to him he is a great man who God send from heaven to save people's life, this man also save the life of my friend who have HIV/AID, please thank this man for me, also if you have any type of problem you can also contact him to help you out on it, he is a wonderful man, email is drakerecospellcaster@gmail.com for USA 16503343969 you can reach him anywhere in the world on whats-app 2349064026626.

on Aug 19 2017 2:28PM Report Abuse WEND
  9. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Aghatise and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. Aghatise telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr.aghatise on : draghatiseherbalhome@gmail.com sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address draghatiseherbalhome@gmail.com contact him on his via whatassp 393512217854,

on Aug 17 2017 2:57PM Report Abuse SONIA LISA
  10. All thanks to Dr Alli for curing my herpes virus/hpv with his herbal medicine, i do not have much to say but with all my life i will for ever be grateful to him and God Almighty for using Dr Alli to reach me when i thought it was all over, today i am happy with my life again after the medical doctor have confirmed my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS / HPV of 5 is gone,i have never in my life believed that HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS could be cured by herbal medicine. so i want to use this means to reach other persons who have this disease by testifying the power of Dr Alli that all hope is not lost yet, try and contact him by any means for any kind of disease with his email: ( allispellhelp1@gmail.com ) or 2348100772528.

on Aug 17 2017 11:02AM Report Abuse RUTH MARIS
  11. Finding out I was Genital herpes wasn’t easy But as time has passed, I have slowly come to terms with my Genital herpes, status and try to tackle it with a positive attitude. In mid-2012 I became quite ill. I developed persistent flu-like symptoms, headaches, a nagging cough and sores that wouldn’t heal. My skin felt as if it was crawling, my legs ached, I felt nauseous and lost weight. Then exhaustion hit. It was an indescribable tiredness and no matter how much I slept I never felt rested. In 2013 I was hospitalized when my CD4 count nosedived to 86 (Hepatitis B, Herpes-negative people have a CD4 count of between 700 and 1,000; a CD4 count of below 200 is considered dangerously low). It was a terrible time. There are lot to say about Dr ofemu but i can only mention few right now, this man is a very great, good and powerful Dr. ofemu, all thanks to him for given me a second chance, if you are out there passing through any problem, you can contact him today on his email via: (ofemusolutiontemple@gmail.com), contact his united state office on 17123277356 and i know that he will help you also.Contact him for any kind of disease below like:1 Cancer2 Hiv3 Hepatitis C4 Barrenness5 Herpes6 Hpv7 Gonorrheal8 STI (sexually transmitted infection)9 STD (sexually transmitted disease)10 Stroke.Contact Him for any kind of Disease Via (ofemusolutiontemple@gmail.com) or whatsapp: 2348158836673

on Aug 15 2017 1:01PM Report Abuse ROODMORE JESSICA
  12. All thanks to Dr Alli for curing my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS / HPV with his herbal medicine, i do not have much to say but with all my life i will for ever be grateful to him and God Almighty for using Dr Alli to reach me when i thought it was all over, today i am happy with my life again after the medical doctor have confirmed my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS / HPV of 5 is gone,i have never in my life believed that HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS could be cured by herbal medicine. so i want to use this means to reach other persons who have this disease by testifying the power of Dr Alli that all hope is not lost yet, try and contact him by any means for any kind of disease with his email: ( allispellhelp1@gmail.com ) or 2348100772528.

on Aug 12 2017 2:29PM Report Abuse RUTH MARIS
  13. Greetings to everyone reading this article. i don't just know why doctors keep saying there is no cure for Herpes simplex 1 and 2 when Dr MABUWA has used his herbal formula to cure so much people in the USA and other many countries. 2010 i was found positive of this virus and i have looked everywhere for a solution to get my Herpes simplex 1

on Aug 10 2017 10:34PM Report Abuse DAMIA HARRIS
  14. I was diagnosed with HERPES It’s obvious some patient with HERPES are been enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the herpes virus since 2014 until I was introduce by a blogger who also narrated Her story online on how she was cured of Genital Herpes after using Dr Aghatise Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from HERPES. All thanks to God for using this Great DOCTOR to heal me. I have promise to keep telling good about this. Please fill free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. Write him on mail draghatiseherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him on 393512217854

on Aug 6 2017 1:16PM Report Abuse ALINA LUCA
  15. God bless Dr adoda for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2015 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr adoda , how he cured HERPES DIABETES and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr adoda truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through his email address; [adodalovespelltemple@gmail.com]

on Aug 1 2017 2:13AM Report Abuse MRS MARIA STEVEN
  16. I am glad with the invention of natural herbal permanent cure for herpes. Sometimes last year i was checking for permanent solution to this offensive infection i got from boy friend then i came across a testimony shared by someone who got cured already and i applied E-mail; nativeherbalclinic@gmail.com The herbal doctor called me to ask if i actually needed the cure, i ordered and he sent me the herbs which i used for two weeks then i was totally relieved of all symptoms. Now i completely test negative to HSV11. Thank you Doctor...

on Jul 31 2017 8:30AM Report Abuse BELLA
  17. I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all HERPES patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for HERPES or any cure for HERPES,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how DR losa prepare herbal cure and brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my body stop gradually and i had to leave without the HERPES DRUGS the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain,delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email:dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com his WHATSAPP number is 2349050141109 or call 2349050141109 he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus)

on Jul 21 2017 9:19PM Report Abuse ROSE
  18. I Never believed i was ever going to be HIV Negative again,Dr Zack Balo has given me reasons to be happy, i was HIV positive for 1years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr Zack Balo on how he was able to cure so many people from HIV, this persons said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that Dr Zack Balo can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for 7days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr Zack Balo, i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV Negative, friends you can reach Dr Zack Balo on any treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can show you all up to, reach him on his email address wiseindividualspell@gmail.com

on Jul 17 2017 11:01AM Report Abuse KIMBERLY
  19. REAL CURE FOR GENITAL HERPES, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, DIABATES, HEPATITIS B, VAGINAL AND ITCHING BURING, WITH PROVE..THE ONLY TRUE HERBALIST MAN WITH TEST RESULTS(PROVE) OF PEOPLE HE HAVE CURED OF MANY INFECTIONS AND DISEASES, AFTER CONTACTING 3 HERBALIST ONLINE, BUT ONLY HIM COULD CURE ME OF 2 YEARS GENITAL HERPES...HE IS REAL AND GENUINE. HIS PHONE NUMBER IS: 2348078467513 AND THIS IS HIS EMAIL: herbal.home247@yahoo.comI am Grace Clarck by names from USA, I was diagnosed of herpes in 2015 and I tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail until i saw a post in a health forum about herbal doctor called DR. OKUNS who prepare Herbal Medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus, at first i doubted if it was real, but i decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email i bought the herpes herbal medicine from him and received it through DHL within 3 days and used it as prescribed, i tested negative within 2 weeks of usage. you can contact him via E-mail: herbal.home247@yahoo.com for any types of diseases solutions or WhatsApp/call him on: 2348078467513

on Jul 17 2017 2:32PM Report Abuse GRACE CLARCK
  20. WELCOME TO THE GREAT DOCTOR ODION TEMPLE WHERE ALL PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED. if you are out there and you are having any issues with your relationship or somebody has taken your husband from you all i can tell you now is that there is no need for you to cry any more your help is here. The great DOCTOR ODION has all the solutions to your problem.Are you also having the following prolems(1)If you want your ex back.(2)If you want a child.(3)Are you a cancer patient.{maligant neoplasms}(4)Herbal care(5)Are you an HIV patient(6)Are you having kidney problem {nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis}(7)Are you having herpes(8)Diabetes(9)Influenza and pneumonia(10)Heart disease(11)Stroke{cerebrovascular diseases}(12)Alzheimers disease(13)Chronic lower respiratory diseaseContact Doctor Odion through doctorodiontemple@gmail.comAnd all your problems shall be solvedhave you also not be able to get pregnant or you are sufferring from pcos.NOTE:ALL CURES ARE DONE WITH HERBS AND THEY HAVE BEEN TESTED 100%.

on Jul 7 2017 1:38AM Report Abuse DOCTORODION
  21. WELCOME TO THE GREAT DOCTOR ODION TEMPLE WHERE ALL PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED. if you are out there and you are having any issues with your relationship or somebody has taken your husband from you all i can tell you now is that there is no need for you to cry any more your help is here. The great DOCTOR ODION has all the solutions to your problem.Are you also having the following prolems(1)If you want your ex back.(2)If you want a child.(3)Are you a cancer patient.{maligant neoplasms}(4)Herbal care(5)Are you an HIV patient(6)Are you having kidney problem {nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis}(7)Are you having herpes(8)Diabetes(9)Influenza and pneumonia(10)Heart disease(11)Stroke{cerebrovascular diseases}(12)Alzheimers disease(13)Chronic lower respiratory diseaseContact Doctor Odion through doctorodiontemple@gmail.comAnd all your problems shall be solvedhave you also not be able to get pregnant or you are sufferring from pcos.NOTE:ALL CURES ARE DONE WITH HERBS AND THEY HAVE BEEN TESTED 100%.

on Jul 3 2017 4:51AM Report Abuse DOCTORODION
  22. Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV).I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for HERPES and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from HSV-2 so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 5 days!i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!its really like a dream but i am so happy!thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!and if you need his help, you can email him on; nativeherbalclinic@gmail.com or view Www.nativeherbalclinic.webs.comI,m Tina Richard in case he ask who refer you.

on Jun 30 2017 8:44AM Report Abuse TINA RICHARD
  23. I am glad with the invention of natural herbal permanent cure for herpes. Sometimes last year i was checking for permanent solution to this offensive infection i got from boy friend then i came across a testimony shared by someone who got cured already and i applied E-mail; nativeherbalclinic@gmail.com or Www.nativeherbalclinic.webs.com The herbal doctor called me to ask if i actually needed the cure, i ordered and he sent me the herbs which i used for two weeks then i was totally relieved of all symptoms. Now i completely test negative to HSV11. Thank you Doctor.

on Jun 23 2017 6:37AM Report Abuse BELLA JOM
  24. My name is Kenneth Macca ,i want to appreciate the good works of Doctor William, who help cure me from herpes i was diagnosed of this virus last year September 16th by my doctor and he told me that there is no cure which got me worried and confused have really spent money for treatment this past months just to stay alive but life has not being pleasant until i met with Doctor William who God used in bringing my life back now i know the true meaning of the word Health is Wealth, i met doctor William through a friend called Sandra who gave me his email drwilliamherbalspel@yahoo.com, i contacted him and told him about my reason of contacting he assured me of a complete cure he asked me some questions and i answered them so he told me what i needed to do in other to get the herbal cure he will prepare for me which i did before three days after my herbal cure was right before me i could not believe it i took the medicine as he directed the medicine lasted for five days after which i went back to my doctor for confirmation but to the good hand work of God the result came pure NEGATIVE my doctor was speechless he could not believe it am so grateful trust me friends Doctor William is the best you can try him and see for yourself he is so patient and understanding above all he is REAL contact him on Whats app 2348153089532 or Email;drwilliamherbalspel@yahoo.comThank you.

on Jun 23 2017 3:24AM Report Abuse KEN MAC
  25. Good Day friends. Am here to share my testimony on how a specialize-healer called DR Clifford cure me from HIV.A great man who have the root and herbs to all kind of deadly disease.I saw his email on you-tube by a patient he have cure from Herpes When i contact him.he prepare the herbal medication for my HIV cure and also send it to me in USA via DHL, that get me cured.You can also reach he, his E-MAIL address drcliffordsolutioncenter62@gmail.com or call him 2348105049840. Sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friend!!

on Jun 17 2017 4:54PM Report Abuse SONIA MARK