Grocery Shop | Mehndi Shop | Spice Shop | Beauty Shop | Join | Sign In | Submit Recipe

Articles >> Beauty articles > Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion

Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion

Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion
Viewed: 201341
Source:  Dr.Khurram Mushir

• Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment :: Fair Complexion - People often use fairness creams to fair their complexion. They can’t imagine how much harmful some creams are. Use this herbal cream to get the excellent result.

• Take 10 g turmeric, 10 g ubtan, 10 g mulethi, 10 g bal jar (a herb), 10 g ground lemon rind, mix all and make a paste in milk or rose water. Apply all over face before going to bed, in the morning, clean and rinse off.

More related articles to Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion:

Article
Viewed: 372267 times
Article
Viewed: 46416 times
Article
Viewed: 54094 times
  • Thanks for reading our artilcle about "Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion" filed under Beauty articles. one of thousands of originally written Articles published exclusively at khanaPakana.com.

Comments posted by users for Dr.Khurram Mushir’s Herbal Treatment: Fair Complexion

1. Hello I'm Miss Elizabeth From USA and i want to give thanks to dr Olodumare for the herbal hiv medicine he gave to me and my daughter, i was suffering from hiv when i gave birth to my daughter and that was how my daughter got the sickness direct from me, but to God be the glory that i am heal with the herbal medicine that DR Olodume gave to me when i contacted him. i want to use this medium to tell everyone that the solution to our sickness has come, so i will like you to contact this great healer on his email address: Orikiolodumarespelltemple@gmail.com with him all your pains will be gone, i am really happy today that i and my daughter are cured of hiv, we are now negative after the use of his medicine,my doctor confirm it. once more i say a big thank to you Dr Olodumare for healing hands upon my life and my daughter, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their lives. email him now he is waiting to receive you. :Orikiolodumarespelltemple@gmail.com (Orikiolodumarespelltemple@gmail.com)

on Oct 17 2014 5:00AM Report Abuse ELIZABETH
  2. Shareena this tip is very authentic that gives positive results i suggest you may add little quantity of turmeric. thanks

on Sep 6 2014 8:06AM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  3. dear sir..........termaric sy tu bht zeeada yellow skin ho jati hy........ap k khayyal main formula creams kesi hain for fairness of face k laeay ......plz advise me any home made remedy for glowing skin thanks

on Sep 4 2014 8:16AM Report Abuse SHAREENA
  4. Dr.shb meri skin oily hai or dany bht hn nikalty hn or apna nishan chor jatay hn mera clr b white nhe rha koi cream asar nhe krti plz koi cream btadn plz ye meri pehli mail hai

on Sep 4 2014 3:05AM Report Abuse SEHARNADEEM
  5. Aslamu alaikum dr.sb meri sis ka clr dark hai skin b bht senstive hai plz koi guaranted cream ya grelo totka btaen plz

on Aug 27 2014 3:22AM Report Abuse Guest
  6. pigmentition on fore head

on Aug 23 2014 9:05AM Report Abuse ARISHA RAZA
  7. as salaamualaikum.sir mera face colour bht dark hai plz muje fair hone k gurante tips mail kijiye.am waitng for ur rply plzz

on Aug 16 2014 12:28PM Report Abuse SAMEERA
  8. Hello ,i am Christie Bolt from New York Texas,i am 37 years old,i saw a comment posted by wandy brimm from Vegas, on how she was free from skin cancer with cannabis CANNABIS OIL by doctor HAKIM , i was diagnosed of HPV infections for the pass two years , i contacted wandy and she told me that this very doctor cures HPV cancer , and he also cures HIV/AIDS too, then i contacted DR.HAKIM, so he told me what to do to get healing and free from HPV , so i make provisions for the HERBAL CREAM which i used for two weeks and now just to see that the exact week which doctor hakim told me i we be healed i was felling good and healthy , my skin regained, i went for check up in the hospital and my doctor told that me that all the virus disappeared from my blood vessels and normal, then drhakim asked me to promise him that i we testify of his good herbal work to the world, so I we like you to contact him (dr.hakimherbalspellworld@gmail.com ) if you have any health issue i believe doctor hakim we help you .here is my email adress you can contact me ChristieBolt@outlook.com

on Aug 11 2014 5:07PM Report Abuse CHRISTIE
  9. Sir plz tell me the easy way for m'y tummy fat loss,thanx.

on Aug 10 2014 12:25AM Report Abuse NIDA KHATTAK
  10. Salam dr khurram muje kojic acid cream ka pochna hai k kab tk use karni hai or keya is k result acha b hai k nhe or glutathione injection skin whitening k b bataen is ki price or result ka b thanx

on Jul 19 2014 6:39AM Report Abuse NABEELA
  11. give honor to who honor is due, i respect dr shant tami and his aduron b1 herbal remedy drugs, this drugs cured my herpes just like magic, of a truth this drugs is a spiritual healing drugs, wire him via: indianspell@yahoo.com and your herpes or any kind of sickness shall be cure with his various herbal healing remedy drugs.

on Jul 12 2014 12:11AM Report Abuse MIMI SANCHEZ
  12. assalamualaikum doctor ji. my wife wants to reduce her weight please send the tips to the mail id given please give the ingrediants in english.pleaseeeee

on Jul 8 2014 4:07AM Report Abuse SHAFI
  13. Dr. oba God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on writing and posting testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m Christina Perez , I was a HIV patient, I saw a blog on how Dr. oba cured someone, I contacted him and also got my healing, kindly email him now on obaherbalhome@gmail.com or call him on 2347050254817

on Jul 6 2014 3:06AM Report Abuse SARAH
  14. doctor can I use herbal cream for acne and dark spot?

on Jun 25 2014 12:59PM Report Abuse ERUM SHAH
  15. Sir mere face pr bht til. Ho gae ha ar color bh bht kam ho gaya plz help me

on Jun 24 2014 7:06AM Report Abuse KIRAN KHAN
  16. Hi Kiran, to get reid from moles follow this tip. Apply apple cider vinegar on moles with cotton pad thrice a day. Do it continuously for three weeks. You will see slowly moles will fade away. One more tip Mix up a pinch of baking soda with some drops of castor oil. Apply this paste onto moles and stay over night. Repeat regularly at least for 20 days or until moles remove. Baking soda is very effective to remove moles. For skin whitening, soak 5 almonds in water overnight. Grind them to a fine paste with 4 teaspoon of milk. Apply to wet face. Wash off with cold water after half an hour.

on Jun 25 2014 1:36PM Report Abuse KHANAPAKANA SUPPORT TEAM
  17. Aoa sir mary face py black til bohat zayada ho rahy hai ma bohat paryshan ho mari shadi ho ny wali hai plz mujy is ka solution bata dy thanx

on Jun 17 2014 1:04PM Report Abuse SAMINA
  18. dr sahib mery face par jhaiyan bht zyad he phly mujy thoyride ka masla tha lykin ab me bilkul normal houn meri age 25 hy aur baby ko feed krwa rhi houn pls solve my problem

on Jun 17 2014 12:09PM Report Abuse MRS NAVEED
  19. DR KHURAM MERA MASLA YEH H K MERI NECK BOHOT BLACK HONE LAGI HAI GARDAN OR CHEHRE KI RANGAT ME BOHOT FARQ H CLEANSING CREAMS BHI USE KAR CHUKI HUN PAR KOI FARK NAHI AAYA...

on Jun 15 2014 7:34AM Report Abuse NOORULAIN
  20. MY HIV HEALING TESTIMONY My mouth is short of words, i am so so happy because Dr Oko has healed me from HIV ailment which i have been suffering from the past 6 years now, i have spend alot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, i have tried all means in life to always i can become Hiv negative one day, but there was no answer until i found Dr from Dr Oko the paris of african who provide me some healing spell that he uses to help me, now i am glad telling everyone that i am now HIV Negative, i am very very happy, thank you Dr Oko for helping my life comes back newly without any form of crisis, may the good lord that i serve blessed you Dr Oko and equip you to the higher grade for healing my life. i am so amazed. so i will announced to everyone in this whole world that is HIV positive to please follow my advice and get healed on time, because we all knows that HIV disease is a deadly type,contact Dr Oko for your Hiv healing spell today at: solutionhome@outlook.com He will be always happy to assist you online and ensure you get healed on time, contact Dr Oko today for your healing spell immediately, solutionhome@outlook.comKelvin

on Jun 9 2014 1:52AM Report Abuse KELVIN
  21. I urge you all to get INDI-DRUGS herbal remedy is highly spiritual, 100 of peoples living with hiv/Aids have testify how the drugs cured there hiv/Aids, and i,m still giving my testimony on how the INDI-DRUGS cure my hiv/aids.. Go for the spiritual sacrifice and go for the drugs, you we be cure after taking INDI-DRUGS. Request for your healing today and you be heal. Email address hivcurecenter@gmail.com and you will know the powers in his drugs. I wish you all healing as you get your healing process. or call him on 2348115435381

on Jun 4 2014 3:34PM Report Abuse LISA
  22. Assalam o alikum,Dr Khurram.approximatly for 7 month i take medican(calciam vitaminD and pain killer) for back pain.but now i think is side efect i have hair fall on my legs n arm,and black spot on legs n arms.please give me a solution

on May 30 2014 8:07AM Report Abuse KAHKASHAN NAZ
  23. Dr.khurram me bhat parshan.hon meri shadi ko 3 saal ho gay hain ur abi tak ulad nahi hai mujhe jarasim ka masla hai bhat kam hai 25 hain

on May 12 2014 12:00AM Report Abuse IMTIAZ
  24. Asalam u alaikum, i saw you in sanam baloch program where you told about the instant whitening cream probably for the use of 40 days, i missed the recipe part, can you plz tell that???

on May 9 2014 5:47AM Report Abuse MAHDIYA
  25. Hi, I have extremely oily skin with acne scars I want solve this all problem with fair and glowing complextion.plz must mail me also ur clinic adrees except zamzama thanks

on Apr 25 2014 3:57AM Report Abuse AYESHA AHMED